Kramer on Italians
0.77 min. | 4.9284434
user rating | 219867 views
Kramer's view on the opera and why they sing.
- The sketch "gentleman" featured marty novitsky as a bald man who doesnt know if he should wear a hat. feels like old school vaudeville . its on you tube. gentleman by marty novitsky............. enjoy
- The answer to your question lies in the question itself, if you laugh at anything, that means you laugh without thinking, and if you laugh without thinking you will not understand Seinfeld, because laughting with Seinfeld requires thinking, which is you don't do!
- Don't forget the crazy '50s hairdo and '70s wardrobe. :D
- Funny, because most things don't make me laugh, but Seinfeld cracks me up. Go figure.
- Is Kramer singing some gibberish, or an actual song?
- Because you are dead inside...and are prone to contradicting yourself.
- too much 9gag for you
- I don't know why people think this show is funny. I've made many attempts, and its literally never made me laugh... And I laugh at ANYTHING
- Very true because the northern city states are very compared to the southern city states in Italy.
- thats pretty funny, but italians are pretty different than italians in a lot of ways
- Is that how the Romans communicated with the Christians before feeding them to the lions?
- Oh, yes! Pure poetry.
- ...they retired
- came here to make that joke and saw 10 people beat me to it.
- He's Italian, English and Scottish you fuckin' meat wagon.
- No he's not you fuckin retard
- "probably one of the worse bits of obsevational humor" is probably one of the worst bits of grammar I've seen.
- I like the "Kramer on black people" skit, that shit was ROUGH!
- Has anyone seen the blooper where he actually falls down when he enters? xD
- another great kramer entrance
- 0:23 LOL i think it's from 'rigoletto' by verdi - it's Sparafucile telling Maddalena it's impossible to abort Rigoletto's plan to murder the Duke; while Maddalena begs for his mercy for the Duke's life... (he's doing both of them...(-:)...)
lol he shoulda also sung "La donna è mobile" bahahahahahahaha...