Limp Bizkit feat. Method Man N 2 Gether Now
3.88 min. | 4.9683013
user rating | 327558 views
Single by Limp Bizkit featuring Method Man & DJ Premier
from the album Significant Other & How High Soundtrack
- VEVO sent me here because their version is SHITE.
- Premier killed it as usual.
- Forgot about this cut. NICE!
- i don't know why i remeber this song while it's raining
and i'm in the hood
- TIMELESS SHIT
- 0:22 dat face
- Amazing feat !!!
- oh <3 pauly shore ftw
- Who cares about the personal lives of any artist or famous person id rather jam this than this new shit they call "trap" music... basicly a fucking hook on loop with an annoying beat this actually holds some ground limp bizkits better than any alt. group coming out now yeah their goofy and quite stupid in most songs, but i was 11 when they first came out if you have memories to this music id listen to this white boy rap over any 1999+ rapper including old rappers who should of just quit nowadays
- As a kid I never knew just how bad Fred Durst sucked at rapping. I prefer his alternative rock or w/e you call it. I only came to this song for the epic beat and Method Man.
- Good times back when i heard this before going to school....
- this beat is so preemooooo
- 98-99 tam olarak hatırlamıyorum
- We love Youtube, but FUCK vevo! Destroying music is their MO. Thanks uploader for making my day :X
- Thank you for uploading this. Vevo can go and fuck itself I don't know what the fuck they uploaded but it sure as hell isn't the real version.
- Aside from Freds verses, what actually makes this a Limp Bizkit song? Its really Primo and Method doing most of the work here with the production and the better verses. Do the rest of the band actually do anything on this track? sick track anyways.
- fuckin pauly sure lol snaeky fuck
- i didnt know that this video ever existed!!!! why!!?? :OOOOO
- always watched this mv after bullshits all day..always made my day..epic!
- Primo fuckin nailed it (as he always does) ;)
- 1:42 Brazzers
- It's been like, what, 13 years now since I've watched this video, and it just hit me: What the fuck is Pauly Shore doing there? That's just so...random.