Limp Bizkit-I'll be OK
5.12 min. | 4.932647
user rating | 348958 views
I don't own any part oftis music: The songI'll Be OK by Limp Bizkit
- i always listen to limp bizkit when life is hitting me hard
- i listen to them to get through life... its been almost 20 years now and i will always listen to them.
- This guitar riff is amazing!!!
- Holy shit. The starfish that he is holding an ass-hole... ...Sausages.... Starfish.... NooooO!!!! oh well....
- 3:07 onwards is just amazing.
- Yeah man, High School - what a piece of shit.
- Some people don't know english so well, we all have moments ...where we fuck shit up, i mean.. like we are distracted... thinking too much or whatever, sometimes a nikka just needs some fucking coffee.. so chill bro, shit happens...i don't hate over such trivial shit, lol...i don't think you should either, but i get it...you don't like spelling mistakes...or when ppl put up the wrong name on videos.
- yeah!! do that demon eye shit. i find this song rather interesting, it's odd though.. i mean if you love someone.. wouldn't you put up with them? i assume that is one way of loving a person, because you understand them...and you understand they are not perfect, you put up with their bullshit..at least until you can't anymore....my problem with that method is it doesn't work in this kind of world, it's easy for love to fall apart when the world hates you because they are jealous..imo no love here
- fuckin love the chorus *.*
- high school
- Get me through first 8 grades.... then i fuck up my whole life!
- Wes Borland : one of the best guitarist ever.
- who cares about the title its the song that matters and its a great quality upload
- the song is :it'll be ok not i'll be ok ! you ass get it right before you post a song and btw it's a great song !!!
- same here ! :)
- tooooo many bro, great band, great song.
- Love that guitar intro
- Doesn't matter, song is awesome.
- 3:25 onward is my favourite part
- god this reminds me of my bitch slut ex. best thing ever when we broke up
- XDD I know, but you expect to hear that
- at no point does he or does it sound like he say's nigga -_-
- 1:55 "It'll be OK nigga"
- dat intro