- toca muuuito mal perdeu varias notas
- Lol They actually know how to play the guitar so this is child's play.
- Mike's got nice hands :3
- lol how lol i love this vid...
- Awww Mike's so sweet. I wish he was mine >:D
- Best gun ever :D
- My two favorite bands coming together, Linkin Park + My Chemical Romance
- linkin park playing my chemical romance
- Aw they're playing a MCR song :D
- Yay!!! I wanted the full solo although ._. xD
- yeah, maybe, but in some way i understand him, i used to listen to many bands (Green Day, The Beatles, Rolling Stone, Bon Jovi, Middles Self Indulgence, Linkin Park (of course) and some others) the main reason was just because the rythm, including LP, but as i grew up i learned that music isn't just about the rythm or because it sounds "cool" so i quit listening to most of them, except for LP that since HT fills every aspect of my life. peace.
- uh ok.
The point is that "LSPN" Dude is the most close minded fuck who never opens up to all styles of music, ( except pop and all that new bullshit music)
- yeah, i pre-ordered LT too, but also i have the leaked version and trust me, it's AMAZING and yeah Anthrax may have "inveted" Rap/Metal crossover but that doesn't mean LP copied them, i mean, what LP is looking for with the "Hybrid Theory" it's a perfect mix of all of their favorite music.
- lol. i Pre-Ordered Living things, i just got both new singles , Burn It Down, (its alright)
and Lies Greed Misery (a wtf song).
and If you didn't know, wayy back then somewhere in the middle of their carrier, Anthrax Invented the Rap/Rock Crossover.Which Lp Copied a few 15 years later
- haha i want to play GH with them!
- wtf man. anthrax is a fucking trash/heavy metal band how did LP copied them? that's stupid, when LP started they were Nu-metal (though they didn't consider themselves as Nu-metal) but it was because they wanted to find the "hybrid theory"; now-a-days they don't sound like any other band i've heard, i mean, did you even have listened to Living Things? i guess not.
- yeah yeah kiddie.
- L8ter Fegget,
ur still immature
- haha, i've been coming to this post for the las hour just to see you both arguing, so funny... both are pathetic, one for beeing an dickhead teeanger disrespecting LP, can't you just stfu if he is a closed minded? and the other for being so immature, doubting he is 20. c ya dickheads.
- Again, for me, LP is unique, they don't even say it but still, so get over it. Call me closed minded if you want but you don't know a shit about me, also you'r no one to talk about madurity when you can't learn to respect others opinions. period.
- Oh GREAT!!!
youve become the most close minded emotional person ive ever seen.
linkin park isnt unique because they say they are, the copied anthrax (if you even know who they are)
and way to go buddy! to argue with a teenager when you are a full grown adult!
congrats,youve become the most immature dickfuck ive ever met
- i don't fuckin care about other bands, for me, LP is the best, the only and 1000 times better than any other fuckin band, you can't make change my opinion, get over it and yeah, i know other bands inspired LP, but at this point, LP is unique. Learn to respect others opinions and shut your fuckin mouth. Ah i'm 20 for your fuckin information.
- lmfao what are you?
14? you'll find bands that are 10000 times better than lp.
And im not talking about fucking Mcr or any of that bullshit.
im talking about the bands who inspired lp.
- yeah, i said I ONLY listen to LP since 24/7/365 since 2000, that means, i don't fuckin care about metallica or any other band you said, just LP because their music it's the only one that fits whit me; so tell me WTF i'm missing? metallica, megadeth? pffff. i don't care if LP isn't that heavy, the music isn't about it.