Lloyd Banks - On Fire (Explicit)
4.08 min. | 4.2021275
user rating | 8523854 views
Music video by Lloyd Banks performing On Fire. (C) 2004 G Unit/Interscope Records
- More Fire for you all today...
Lloyd Banks - On Fire (Explicit): http://youtu.be/GjTR6ONPJ_s
- Back when Rap was good, this is a hot ass track!
- Why so many fucking dislikes? MOFO need 2 get killed who disliked this.
- 10,700+ likes 2,6900+ dislikes
- fucked so many white bitches to this lol
- nobody could even touch these guys when they were together..why cant there
be beats like this anymore? :(
I'd pay for an old school g unit reunion!!
- Best rapper of the Unit. Fiddy is still Fif but this kid was way
under-rated. His beats are fire.
- 10 years ago but still betta then this new hip hop song..
look g unit on warrior teaser !! (old g unit) dope
- dislike the people dont have any idea of rap & hiphop
- MTV and BET played the hell out of this joint back in 2004.
- Lloyd Banks - On Fire (Explicit): http://youtu.be/GjTR6ONPJ_s
- why so many dislikes???
- This song its FIRE
- lol the hipster and his lackies xd
- Maybe cos Im old but these goons will always have legendary status to me
Kids dont realise how fucking big the Unit and 50 were in those first few
years man.... You couldnt even turn on the radio without hearing about 5
50/G Unit songs per hour
They were white hot.... Maybe cos of Eminem a little bit, but they also had
sick beats and everyone was saying 50 was the next Pac
Grateful for those memories man... G Unit for life, even if I outgrew rap
- TO ALL WHO CALL LIL WAYNE IS RAPER
he is little bitch and
THIS IS RAP !
- this guy look like retarded....
- king 2014 \O/
- how can people hate this?
- Pretty women - bad rhytm + meaningless lyrics = modern rap music
- everyone, is critics now a days huh? lol
- this beats so strong,, its 2014 but still goes harder than most of the
Urban stuff on the radio today
- The fuck is up with the dislikes? Gayme and his fuck squad been creating
multiple accounts tryin' to take down Banks or something lol.
This here just fuel for the G Unit machinery tho
- That when we New York was still on top