"Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez, cover by CIMORELLI
3.52 min. | 4.8043323
user rating | 2528589 views
Our "Made in America" EP is now available on iTunes! Download HERE: http://smarturl.it/CimorelliMadeinAEPiT :)
In celebration of 400,000 subscribers, we thought we'd upload a song that describes how we feel about you guys. :)
Hair, makeup, and costumes were all inspired by Selena Gomez's video for this song.
Lisa and Christina had way too much fun arranging and recording this song in Logic, and Lisa took off in a whole new direction in Final Cut on the video editing. We just had way too much fun with this, and we hope you all like it! :)
- I love selena and amy
- AMAZING love selena gomez <3
- I love Selena and this song!♥♥
- Your voices are amazing
- i love the video
- "Love You Like a Love Song" track 1 and the 2nd single from Selena Gomez's
3rd album "When The Sun Goes Down"
- Lauren and Lisa3
- i love dani and lisa's dress
- Lauren is the best
- I think its cute they dressed up like parts from the real video :)
- lisa and christina r the best! 3
- I feel like i'm on drugs while watching this. anyone else?
- Lauren sieht cool aus
- I didn't said they can't sing! Their voices are amazing! That's why they
shouldn't use autotune
- amy :p ur so freaking beautiful no matter what
- lauren still looks beautiful that way :)
- Did they put powder in kat's hair
- I love the start!!!!!!! Keep it up guys! :D
- Watch the original music vid by Selena Gomez and you'll understand
- Lauren is the "Max Headroom" impersonation. (Go watch an old Coca-Cola
commercial from 1987 featuring Max Headroom)
- ...that would kind of defeat the purpose of everyone dressing up.