M.I.A. - Paper Planes
3.42 min. | 4.851082
user rating | 54430527 views
Music video by M.I.A. performing Paper Planes. (C) 2007 XL Recordings Ltd. under exclusive license to Interscope Records
- Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
- Fun fact: this track is actually about capitalism and anti-immigration
- This comments for people who keep asking what it's about, if you already
know then just keep scrolling down.
She's basically saying she wants to kill people, take their money, and get
high during the summer. Sounds fun right?
- My cat brought me here
- Hi, I'm back! I dropped off youtube a while. I overdosed and got detained
in a hospital for months. They told me I actually died and they brought me
back. If all these people are gonna put all this effort into tearing me
down, then wtf are you gonna revive me for?
You know what I'm like. I'm not happy about getting ripped off for years.
I've had a lot of hits and shouldn't be poor like this. I'm furious. My
fans love to put millions of views on my songs, but you guys need to help
me get paid.
I'm too skinny. I don't get to eat. But I sure as hell am not going to
risk my life at construction anymore and I'm not going to work all day on
music so that someone can steal everything I earn.
Yo, MIA. I know you're gonna read this eventually ( hopefully ). Tell the
record companies I need to eat. I can bring us back to the top of the
pops, but I'm starving out here. I refuse to work for anyone until I get
- WTF is this song about?
- Farcry 3 brought me here
- quit trying to be ganster and rap about tea and cricket or something.
- Don't you just love songs that obviously steal from other songs? Way to
steal from The Clash you stupid elephant scrubbing cunt.
- Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
- People always ask why this song became so popular out of a sudden . Easy it
was in 2 very popular movies, 1 of them cleaning house at the academy
Awards, so its kinda hard for this song that was playing in two key montage
sequences in both movies to not become a hit after these upon their
releases. Very much like The Cardigans - Lovefool know one knew who those
artist were before the Romeo & Juliet movie came out. They were just a
Swedish band only known in their country and thensome just like M.I.A .
- i am alone to be here for : slumdog millionaire ?
- i found this song back in early 2010, and no one believes me :(
- Paper planes M.I.A love this song keeps me calm and happy
- לילה טוב אנשים ....
מלא בחיוכים :)
- M.I.A. - Paper Planes: http://youtu.be/ewRjZoRtu0Y
- Love how The Clash copied this song. Mother fucks. I like this original
- When I first heard this song on the radio I thought the person singing it
was chinese or something like that LOL my ignorance as a child
- Amoooo esse musica de tiroteio #PleaseComeToMyFavelaMIA
- Did i ever tell you the definition of FAR CRY?
- All I wanna do 🔫 & take your 💰
- Pineapple Express :)
- Holy shit this bitch is almost 40.
- I enjoy giving these people my fake billz lol. They never see it coming.
- this song come out 2008 not 2007.