M.I.A. - Paper Planes
3.42 min. | 4.8497047
user rating | 48885521 views
Music video by M.I.A. performing Paper Planes. (C) 2007 XL Recordings Ltd. under exclusive license to Interscope Records
- I want to try heroin
- I remember when this first came out in 2009 :D
- She UGGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEEEEE
- Far cry 3!!!
- So hood here & keeping it real, yet in here new music videos she be
partying with terrorists and acting fake, miss the old M.I.A that was cool!
- Wasn't this song in Far Cry 3 or is it just me?
- Lethal poison for the system ..........................
- Have i ever told you....the definition of insanity
- This song makes me think of pineapple express -.-
- So I do realize that this song as released a relatively long time ago, yet
I know that it has recently become popular. My question is how and why.
- Far Cry 3 :)
- it is funny how gangsta she thinks she is
- I like to burn down fields of weed and jump out of planes into random
- She's fucking adorable.
- This cunt is a hypocritical communist who married a liquor heir. YOU should
live the life of a broke proletariat, while SHE enjoys enjoys her millions
of evil, capitalist dollars. Her father was also a scum sucking terrorist.
He made a terrorist baby and it turned out to be this slut.
- this sounded better on farcry3
- Is she Muslim?
- who remembers the "like if ur watching this in *__* year" 'cause that was
the most annoying thing in 2012/2013, right?
- HAVE ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED THAT PART WHEN YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A SONG CUS
YOU KNOW THAT ONE PART AND WHEN YOU HEAR THE WHOLE SONG FINALLY YOU JUST
WANT TO HEAR THAT ONE PART
- Who cares if this song is from farcry 3
- What's it got to do with actual paper aeroplanes though?
- Far Cry 3 :D
- this was in Far Cry 3? I never knew that and I played that game religiously
- i love how this song got promoted by a official fake trailer for a sequel
to a stoner movie :D
- i remember it from slum dog millionaire