Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8381343
user rating | 14931164 views
- Is that Will Smith with dreadlocks?
- its like watching a homeless guy drunk trying to entertain people.
- It's funny. Why do people always say "Try doing it better yourself.".. Eh,
why? He's completely right, a lot of the notes were way off - one doesn't
have to be able to do it better to have opinions. I think this guy is
neither funny or sings even remotely good, and you know what? I suck at
signing. Whatcha gonna do about it.
- Great voice. BUT He should have moved down to the IV chord on Stand By Me.
Woops. And he, like, totally changed keys and stuff on My Girl and Billie
Jean. If you're gonna sing a bass line, make it work, brah. troll troll
- Damn that crowd is dead..
- its Anthony Kavanagh!!!!!!
- XD I like it!
- Is this for real? He sounds more like a clown than a singer-of which he has
no talent.Does he have laryngitis or is he drunk???
- Do a steven tyler
- he choose only black people to imitate
- Anthony Kavanagh,from Canada,Québec
- The background voice should stfu honestly its so annoying and ruins it
- Hes very good.. if only he wasnt so ahead of his time doing this type of
performance, our time will appreciate this more. I dont think the audience
it it too much they dont appreciate how good he is.
- Dnt understand y ppl were laughing... All he did was move around like a
fucking idiot and ppl laughed? The fuuuuuuuck?! And isn't the point suppose
to b that HE sings? Why'd he make the audience sing? Idiot.
- I saw this on 9gag
- So bad
- nice nice not normal hahahahaha
- 1:21 lol
- He's like Jones from Police Academy
- stupid TRANSLATION !