Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.835487
user rating | 16890898 views
- Why impersonate singers who no one knows or can even recognize if the
impersonator is even close at matching his or her voice?
- What was the second song? I remember hearing it when I was younger. Never
learned it's name tho. Please if someone want to make my day tell me the
- So um this is a french/quebecor comedian by the name of Anthony Kavanagh
- This guy was trying way too hard. He didn't sound that much like Bernard
King, Stevie Wonder, Andy Gibb, Michael Jackson, or Prince.
- I want a name of the beat at 3:40
- this was awful to watch
- Fucking dead ass crowd, the difference it would have been if the crowd was
black, no racial.
- i am cutting my nails
- Thank you for trying but it's a no for me. Sorry.
- .....That Michael Jackson ...... was terrible!!!!!!
- 3:11 who is he imitating?
- second song please
- awesome! i love anthony kavanaugh!! he's from my town!! :D
- imagine the spit on the mic
- Who needs a radio. I need this dude to follow me around.
- Very cool.
- He lacked some skills, the audience was a bit generous .
- i feel the crowd was weak
- Is this for real? He sounds more like a clown than a singer-of which he has
no talent.Does he have laryngitis or is he drunk???
- It's funny. Why do people always say "Try doing it better yourself.".. Eh,
why? He's completely right, a lot of the notes were way off - one doesn't
have to be able to do it better to have opinions. I think this guy is
neither funny or sings even remotely good, and you know what? I suck at
signing. Whatcha gonna do about it.
- this is so mind blowing 0_0
- Can sing everything but upon a burning body
- But can he sing Darude-Sandstorm? JK XD
- this is not about imitating or insulting ..
this is about talent. this guy make our world more interesting.