Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.829848
user rating | 19814670 views
- why this guy is good!!!!!!
- This dude is awesome!! Nailed it lol
- Can't believe this was 8 years ago.....damn it's 2015
- He could sing like everyone except the one and only Michael Jackson <3
- Ask him to sing something by Freddie Mercury. I bet he can't sing like him.
- So here I was, minding my own business, watching hockey videos. End up in
this. What the actual fuck happened?
- I never understood why the title of this video is "Man who can sing every
It should be
"Anthony Kavanagh At the Juste Pour Rire Festival 1998"
- He's pretty good, but for me he's off beat and off key too often to be
truly impressive. He's doesn't imitate so much as parody.
- Oh wow..never thought someone can make other noises like Michael
- Man who can sing every thing:): https://youtu.be/nD6sFdxMF70
- It's funny how this is a French comedian, on Polish TV Chanel shown on
youtube for english speaking users
- Like if your watching in 2015
- little practice on Michael Jacksons voice apart from that damn hes good
- he failed james brown 100%
- Did anyone find the voiceover very annoying? Is that guy suppose to be a
- Fake cuz he's black.
- 0:22 Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
1:10 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
2:16 The Temptations - My Girl
3:10 James Brown - Sex Machine
3:41 I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!
4:00 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
4:37 Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
5:05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
5:52 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
6:04 Prince - Kiss
All of these songs are classics now, but I'd imagine the last 3 were still
modern at the date of the performance. Man of many voices indeed, but some
gags were a bit ehhhh (like the hair spray in the eye).
Either way, I'm really grateful to have recognised all the covers (apart
from 3:41, still ripping my hair out at that one) and the people he's
impersonating and I think he did a great job capturing each one's
idiosyncrasies! Some really awesome music that I'd invite all of you
reading to explore more and, who knows, you could find something you really
really like that you can't find in today's pop culture!
- His voice is his tool, and he has good range and control. He could do just
about anything in the music or voice-over biz. he is probably doin a lot
better than you all out there disssin im. he is doin what he likes and not
out there doin some suck ass job that he hates like most people.
- Ok then…and I thought I was werid
- Kennt jemand diesen Herrn? Ich find den ziemlich kühl^^
- who is he and what is his name???????????
- American humor,... moving on
- If I had a nickle for every pixel in this video I would have 2 cents.
- Classic white people clapping
- 0:50 i like how he says "Montreal" to get the people in the crowd to clap...
Good none the less