Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8303137
user rating | 19543139 views
- This dude is awesome!! Nailed it lol
- why this guy is good!!!!!!
- He's pretty good, but for me he's off beat and off key too often to be
truly impressive. He's doesn't imitate so much as parody.
- Man who can sing every thing:): https://youtu.be/nD6sFdxMF70
- Ask him to sing something by Freddie Mercury. I bet he can't sing like him.
- Like if your watching in 2015
- Can't believe this was 8 years ago.....damn it's 2015
- Oh wow..never thought someone can make other noises like Michael
- It's funny how this is a French comedian, on Polish TV Chanel shown on
youtube for english speaking users
- I never understood why the title of this video is "Man who can sing every
It should be
"Anthony Kavanagh At the Juste Pour Rire Festival 1998"
- He could sing like everyone except the one and only Michael Jackson <3
- 0:22 Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
1:10 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
2:16 The Temptations - My Girl
3:10 James Brown - Sex Machine
3:41 I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!
4:00 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
4:37 Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
5:05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
5:52 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
6:04 Prince - Kiss
All of these songs are classics now, but I'd imagine the last 3 were still
modern at the date of the performance. Man of many voices indeed, but some
gags were a bit ehhhh (like the hair spray in the eye).
Either way, I'm really grateful to have recognised all the covers (apart
from 3:41, still ripping my hair out at that one) and the people he's
impersonating and I think he did a great job capturing each one's
idiosyncrasies! Some really awesome music that I'd invite all of you
reading to explore more and, who knows, you could find something you really
really like that you can't find in today's pop culture!
- His voice is his tool, and he has good range and control. He could do just
about anything in the music or voice-over biz. he is probably doin a lot
better than you all out there disssin im. he is doin what he likes and not
out there doin some suck ass job that he hates like most people.
- Maad!! and the audience are very much into it.
- Kennt jemand diesen Herrn? Ich find den ziemlich kühl^^
- So here I was, minding my own business, watching hockey videos. End up in
this. What the actual fuck happened?
- who is he and what is his name???????????
- Fake cuz he's black.
- Warning: All 12ies won't recognize any of the impersonations.
- Classic white people clapping
- That's Anthony Kavanagh. He dated one of my cousin and I met him at a
family reunion when I was young.
I remember laughing my ass off all night because of him.
- What is the second song he sang
- 0:50 i like how he says "Montreal" to get the people in the crowd to clap...
Good none the less