Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8355722
user rating | 16646389 views
- I want a name of the beat at 3:40
- Why impersonate singers who no one knows or can even recognize if the
impersonator is even close at matching his or her voice?
- So um this is a french/quebecor comedian by the name of Anthony Kavanagh
- Fucking dead ass crowd, the difference it would have been if the crowd was
black, no racial.
- i feel the crowd was weak
- What's the name of the second song??
- This guy was trying way too hard. He didn't sound that much like Bernard
King, Stevie Wonder, Andy Gibb, Michael Jackson, or Prince.
- what's the name of this song 4:00
- Whats his name?
- This is an insult.
- .....That Michael Jackson ...... was terrible!!!!!!
- 3:11 who is he imitating?
- What is the 2nd song
- Omfg amazing 😍😍😍😍😍
- is this wayne brady?
- He lacked some skills, the audience was a bit generous .
- Is this for real? He sounds more like a clown than a singer-of which he has
no talent.Does he have laryngitis or is he drunk???
- It's funny. Why do people always say "Try doing it better yourself.".. Eh,
why? He's completely right, a lot of the notes were way off - one doesn't
have to be able to do it better to have opinions. I think this guy is
neither funny or sings even remotely good, and you know what? I suck at
signing. Whatcha gonna do about it.
- this is so mind blowing 0_0
- Very cool.
- He needs to work on the james brown impression
- I am 12 and knew all of them
- Excelent! or as we say in Costa Rica ¡Pura vida!