Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8354964
user rating | 16575429 views
- I want a name of the beat at 3:40
- Why impersonate singers who no one knows or can even recognize if the
impersonator is even close at matching his or her voice?
- Fucking dead ass crowd, the difference it would have been if the crowd was
black, no racial.
- i feel the crowd was weak
- what's the name of this song 4:00
- Whats his name?
- This is an insult.
- 3:11 who is he imitating?
- What is the 2nd song
- Omfg amazing 😍😍😍😍😍
- is this wayne brady?
- He lacked some skills, the audience was a bit generous .
- Is this for real? He sounds more like a clown than a singer-of which he has
no talent.Does he have laryngitis or is he drunk???
- It's funny. Why do people always say "Try doing it better yourself.".. Eh,
why? He's completely right, a lot of the notes were way off - one doesn't
have to be able to do it better to have opinions. I think this guy is
neither funny or sings even remotely good, and you know what? I suck at
signing. Whatcha gonna do about it.
- Can sing everything but upon a burning body
- He's obviously inspired by Michael Winslow and Eddie Murphy, which makes
him great. =)
- талантливый, но мудак
- this is not about imitating or insulting ..
this is about talent. this guy make our world more interesting.
- What's the name of the second song??
- this was awful to watch
- This guy ain't half bad,
The Polish Translator cracks me up!
- 6:29 was the best ^_^
- ANTHONY KAVANAGH O_O