Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8330936
user rating | 18804975 views
- He could sing like everyone except the one and only Michael Jackson <3
- 0:22 Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
1:10 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
2:16 The Temptations - My Girl
3:10 James Brown - Sex Machine
3:41 I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!
4:00 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
4:37 Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
5:05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
5:52 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
6:04 Prince - Kiss
All of these songs are classics now, but I'd imagine the last 3 were still
modern at the date of the performance. Man of many voices indeed, but some
gags were a bit ehhhh (like the hair spray in the eye).
Either way, I'm really grateful to have recognised all the covers (apart
from 3:41, still ripping my hair out at that one) and the people he's
impersonating and I think he did a great job capturing each one's
idiosyncrasies! Some really awesome music that I'd invite all of you
reading to explore more and, who knows, you could find something you really
really like that you can't find in today's pop culture!
- So the performer is already speaking some derka derka language and then
there is another homosexual speaking in another derka derka language on top
of that. Yay for multiculturalism. Derka derka.
- His voice is his tool, and he has good range and control. He could do just
about anything in the music or voice-over biz. he is probably doin a lot
better than you all out there disssin im. he is doin what he likes and not
out there doin some suck ass job that he hates like most people.
- Warning: All 12ies won't recognize any of the impersonations.
- Ask him to sing something by Freddie Mercury. I bet he can't sing like him.
- why this guy is good!!!!!!
- Kennt jemand diesen Herrn? Ich find den ziemlich kühl^^
- I never understood why the title of this video is "Man who can sing every
It should be
"Anthony Kavanagh At the Juste Pour Rire Festival 1998"
- I coughed a few times when he was doing Louis Armstrong
- Didn't like the comedy in this one
- This has got to be the dullest audience ever lol
- That guy is mediocre and off rhythm.
- Why impersonate singers who no one knows or can even recognize if the
impersonator is even close at matching his or her voice?
- no wonder u guys dont learn english, not everything has to be dubbed.
- I am 13 and I know everyone of these songs. So if you don't know them what
rock have you been under all of your life!!
- And Michael Jackson liked boys and girls, small boys and girls?
- wasnt this the most popular video on yt years ago, and now we have trash
about some morons singing about booty and bitches that exceed this one's
- Funnie l needed that laugh gm, all be a bless dy 😁😁😁 👏👏👏
- Funny but not a good singer and definitely does not sound anything like who
he is trying to imitate
- not really impressed, i did not finish the video
- He's really good at making instrument sounds!
- Just one more video... I promise