Man who can sing every thing:)
7.10 min. | 4.8354774
user rating | 17376968 views
- I have the same coptic cross necklace... Or at least very similar.
Purchased in Burkina Faso.
- Why impersonate singers who no one knows or can even recognize if the
impersonator is even close at matching his or her voice?
- second song please
- What was the second song? I remember hearing it when I was younger. Never
learned it's name tho. Please if someone want to make my day tell me the
- So um this is a french/quebecor comedian by the name of Anthony Kavanagh
- Fucking dead ass crowd, the difference it would have been if the crowd was
black, no racial.
- do Elvis, Elton and Eminem please :D
- This guy was trying way too hard. He didn't sound that much like Bernard
King, Stevie Wonder, Andy Gibb, Michael Jackson, or Prince.
- Man who CANT sing everything.
- this was posted on my 8th birthday
- I want a name of the beat at 3:40
- Anthony Kavanagh!! Le meilleur!
- this was awful to watch
- That was pretty dope xD
- i feel the crowd was weak
- 0:22 Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
1:10 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
2:16 The Temptations - My Girl
3:10 James Brown - Sex Machine
3:41 I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!
4:00 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
4:37 Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
5:05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
5:52 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
6:04 Prince - Kiss
All of these songs are classics now, but I'd imagine the last 3 were still
modern at the date of the performance. Man of many voices indeed, but some
gags were a bit ehhhh (like the hair spray in the eye).
Either way, I'm really grateful to have recognised all the covers (apart
from 3:41, still ripping my hair out at that one) and the people he's
impersonating and I think he did a great job capturing each one's
idiosyncrasies! Some really awesome music that I'd invite all of you
reading to explore more and, who knows, you could find something you really
really like that you can't find in today's pop culture!
- 3:11 who is he imitating?
- Polish lector :D
- ALL were good (except MJ)
cus nobody can imitate the KING of PoP!
- I only got one word for this.....Damn
- i am cutting my nails
- I can't tell if he's really good, or really bad...
I enjoyed this video though!