Matisyahu on Religion, Music
7.55 min. | 4.844156
user rating | 10486 views
Artist on growing up and finding his faith.
- No way religions could be connected. Of course not.;)
- Christianity is pagan. The true name of the most high is not God, or Lord, and his son's name was/is not Jesus Christ. Ab (father) YAHUAH is Aluahy'am (Elohim). YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH is savior. Beware of all of these Pagan names. YAHUAH has one name, he declared his name to Mosha (Moses) to proclaim to all. If yall research the corruption of the christian religion with Paganism (sun worship) you will see more why it's a false worship. I was a christian for 20 years till I found out the truth.
- its relaxing to hear him talk
- Yahuah is proud of you Matisyahu... keep it up brother, shalum alycham
- What do you think about the points of view described at TheTruthAboutGodAndReligion(dot)com?
- you might also like to check out Yosef Karduner here on youtube, i stumbled across him a few years back, hes pretty great, and although i am not fluent in ivrit i love his music, and im mexican. Yosef Karduner - Shir Lama'alot.
- please refrain from calling the Torah or the Tanach the old testament, just some advice thank you. :)
- Cool music but your music will have even more meaning if you read the New Testament. I heard you talk about being religious reading on Old Testament but wondered if you even come across the other half of the Bible. There's so much things to unlock and I pray Matisyahu would seriously consider what's been missing all along...God bless!
- He's so genuine.
- y not
- I just love how he speaks. So real, so true.
- i dont even believe in god, but this dudes a genius. and he's awesome.
- matisyahu is the greatest. he makes great music is an awesome guy. he's way better than most musicians today
- At 4:06 I listened intently. no matter where I go in life those niggunim (songs) ground me. My nishama (soul) always smiles when I hear your version of Tzama Lachol'. Thank you, its always been my favorite.
- Matis is a great artist. Love him. He' s a true inspiration and I'm really glad that I've discovered his music, because although I am Christian, his songs really glorify God and help me to focus on the similarities between our faiths rather than the differences.
- Very amazing
- matisyahu actually helped me with my christian faith. i know he is jewish but it has helped me in the same sense that bob marley helped him.
- I'll have to check him out. Never heard of him but he sounds like a good musician.