MattyBRaps audition - The X Factor 2011 (Full Version)
4.57 min. | 4.431903
user rating | 6842178 views
Hi BBoys and BGirls! Oh no! MattyB is upset that he can't join the 2011 season of X Factor, so he decided to write Simor Cowell THIS letter! Check it out:
I'm gonna make this short but sweet. My name is MattyB and I'm 8 years old from Atlanta, Ga. and I love to rap. Now I've been watching you on TV ever since I can remember and last night I was watching my favorite talent show with my mom and I saw a commercial that said you were making a new show called, "The X Factor". I was pumped about trying out because, well, if you hand me a microphone and lend me a sweet beat, I'll nail it because I really believe that I have the "X Factor"... in my blood.
I wanted to make this video because I feel like you're missing out on all the people who are younger than 12 that have amazing talent that just want to do their thing. I'm pretty sure I heard you say one time that, "Talent doesn't matter about age, shape, or size." So I'm hoping you can get back to me really fast because, you know, the show's about to start and hopefully you'll change it to all ages are allowed.
Oh and um... Make sure you tell Miss Paula that... you know... I REALLY think she's nice and... you know... if she can get me an autograph that'd be GREAT. Make sure she sends it back to me and... I'm sorry... here's the playlist:"
Ice Ice Baby (Cover by MattyBRaps ft. Vanilla Ice)
Sugar Sugar (Original by MattyBRaps)
Fly Like a G6 (Parody by MattyBRaps)
What's My Name (Cover/Remix by MattyBRaps)
Love The Way You Lie (Parody by MattyBRaps ft. Julia Sheer)
We R Who We R (Cover/Remix by MattyBRaps)
Best Thing I Never Had (Cover/Remix by MattyBRaps)
Forever & Always (Original by MattyBRaps ft. Julia Sheer)
Keep following your dreams!
OFFICIAL MATTYB LINKS
MattyB Gear Shop
- Don't wanna be a duck...but he's not talented
- 1. He's not talented
2.He thinks he's justin beiber
4.He's called MATTY B and BBOYS and Bgirls, nuff said
- Good thing the shows cancelled! :)
- MattyBRaps audition - The X Factor 2011 (Full Ver…:
- I'm so angry of Simon!
- I bet he masturbates over Simon.
- Wow your parents have truly failed you Matty, I almost feel bad for you.
- And now presenting: a self-obsessed kid with rich parents who has someone
write his raps for him.
Seriously, he's being so fake, and trying to be "cute" just so he can go on
X Factor. I understand this is an older video and he's older now, but his
self obsession irks me.
- looks like justin beiber laid eggs before we could stop him
- Wannabe rapper haha just quit u look retarded
- hes gay
- how old are you matty 9 or 10
- No offence but wait your turn... And also, the X factor fails, as I know so
many people who can sing way better than any winners, me not included...
:(, so it doesn't really work.
- Matt b no how to rap and sing and he is so cute this is a girl
- I don't even like his shit but I know that it takes balls to do what you
want to do, especially in music. All of you haters are fucking
self-righteous, jealous, pussy-foot, and/or ageist. There are plenty of
people who don't make their own shit who still get popular. Just because
the performer didn't write it does not instantly make the actual song bad.
This kid is 11, so chances are he hasn't grasped very much wisdom yet.
Perhaps he has and simply channels it elsewhere than on songs for you
niggers to hate on. Otherwise, he'll eventually begin writing his own stuff
and performing it when he is able to think of it. Poetry is not just a
magical thing that you're born with. You have to work your mind to express
yourself in a way that appeals to your target audience. How did any country
ever overcome any problem with the severe lack of compassion that exists
right here? How is it that someone who most likely has far less life
experience than you is able to comprehend the concepts of
subjective/objective just fine while you struggle to grasp the idea that
not everyone likes the same music? Rethink yourselves, idiots.
- @CutiePew He is not Talented in like, any way at ALL. Sorry, it's just,
apart from some people thinking he's "Cute", I don't get what people see in
this Kid. #JustSaying Because I am entitled to my own opinion.
- love your hair......
- Pretty sure he isn't 8 in this video.
- hay the haters will be haters but its their opinion about you as long as
you like yourself that's all that matters
- Don't give the kid a microphone he will make you bleed
- quit trying to be cute to win you cant even rap kid. grow up.
- how old are you
- I'm literally laughing... Lmao this is so funny!
- sweet jesus give up