McDonalds Drive Thru Rap
7.30 min. | 4.750666
user rating | 12591201 views
Yep. Just watch.
Special thanks to the guys who originally wrote this rap. It wasn't us.
- Love it lol
- It was freddy and sam from icarly
- I'd LMaO if the drive-thru employee responded with a rap. That would be
- correct lyrics?
- ... Copied... Any1 read the desc?
- I'm black and I have to say. Many ghetto blacks out there should be taking
notes right now to know how to really rap.
- I did that song as real they started cracking up
- This reminds me of Regular Show
- lol this is funny
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be front'in son, no seeds on the bun
I be up in this drive thru order for two
I want a number 9 like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here, in this dizzle
For rizzle my mizzle , extra salt on the frizzle
Dr pepper my brother, anotha for your mutha
Double double super size and don't forget the fries
- KILLEDDD ITT lol
- An you write that down?
It was AWSOME:-):-):-):-):-)!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I THINK THIS a GREAT VIDEO
- That was awesome.
- Ayyy I'm from mississippi too
- Dude just write in comments saying that song
- Cool rap
- Double cheese burger, no lettuce, on a plain bun. A number 9(like my shoe?)
with extra salted fires and 2 Dr. Peppers. Simple order I think.
- Fuckin add
- Oxford Mississippi I used to live close to there
- theeey ugly !!!! andd laaamee !!!!! -myaaa .