McDonalds Drive Thru Rap
7.30 min. | 4.751746
user rating | 13433344 views
Yep. Just watch.
Special thanks to the guys who originally wrote this rap. It wasn't us.
- LMAO... This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!
- 🍟🍔I'm lovin' it🍔🍟
- I'm doing this in the summer, with friends!
- ... Copied... Any1 read the desc?
- Dickwads keeps calling her Precious. What A'holes. Privileged jerks. I
got your "nizzle" rich Neandarthals.
- it was funny once, after that it's just playing fucking dumb and
- Not trying to be mean or anything but you need to come up with your own
raps instead of using someone Else's, you basically got 13m+ views just for
doing the same exact rap someone else did
- I LOVE YOU!!!!
- Could someone please give me the lyrics??? :P
- Love it lol
- Should've been McDonalds Drive Thru *Wrap*
- XD me and my brother planned to do this
- Is this the original?
- Oh my god, I'm in that weird part of youtube
- Hahaha lol you guys are funny
- Anyone with two eyes can see that these employees were not having fun after
a certain point. This is a perfect example of kids with too much money who
don't know the difference between "right" and "wrong" (look up
"Affluenza"... rich people have worse morals proven by numerous studies). I
have worked in fast food management for years and this type of behavior
would make drive times plummet, this aside from the fact that other
customers were affected by the behavior. Not only that, but if you wanted
to be funny you could have written your own rap (one that made sense), done
it once or twice and maybe tipped them and actually bought a meal. There
are thousands of ways to be funny in a drive thru... this was just weird,
uncomfortable and made me feel bad for the employees (and manager) who
clearly wanted you to leave.
- Poop that is awesome
- Guys stop saying bad stuff about them...they're just having fun. There was
no harm in this. So stop being jerks and calling them out and being bitches
and shit and get over it! The workers have to LIVE WITH IT...they walked
into this kind of stuff when they applied for the job. Viewers, don't feel
bad for the employees. Raps aren't bad, they're creative and, hey, ever
heard of "entertainment"? I bet fast food workers need that every once in a
while. I bet that wasn't their first pick for a job anyway. They need some
kind of "fun" in their day b/c it can get boring. So, I say, KUDOS to the
- correct lyrics?
- It was freddy and sam from icarly
- Her names precious! To the dumbass down there somewhere?! Hah but other
than tht great one guys! :)
- " You want a meal?"
" Don't be frottin? son no seeds on the bun" XD
- I got a crazing for a 2 like my show