Minecraft - How to Make a Simple But Fast Clock With Redstone
1.17 min. | 3.2981367
user rating | 333617 views
10 Redstone Dust
2 Redstone Repeaters
1 Redstone Torch
Watch the video!
Rate, Comment, and SUBSCRIBE!
New/Original TNT Trap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFue-8bcHA4
In MineCraft terms:
A clock is a repeating symbol in MineCraft.
Also, Check out my page please. I want to be a YouTube Partner but I need more channel views.
8/16/12 it DOES work on The newest (1.3.1) like everybody is saying, you have to set and replace the torch quickly.
- Doesnt work
- Not working -_-
- Horray! Nice discovery, Tracy! :D
- IT WORKS FOR 1.5.2! yay MY NAME IS NOT TRACY!
- helped alot
- doesn't work
- Hellllo YouTube. Rude
- you have to breake a piece then place it back quickly
- okay it woked keep trying it works
- it not working for me eather its just lighting up the hole thing
- its called minecraft 1.3
- What texture pack is it?
- Listen here n00bs, stop criticising him. There are things in games called glitches. So if they get fixed don't get mad at the person who showed you the glitch.
Be glad they showed it to you in the first place
- This tutorial works, for me, the circuit didn't light up half way, only fully, I'm playing the latest version, what I did was lit it up fully via torch, switched to my dust, got rid of the torch (so the circuit is fully lit) punched the corner of redstone out and immediately put down new redstone, this should work
- Works :D!!!
- this fucking fails
- thank you thank you thank you
- yeah, this isnt working!
- it works on all version that has redstone and redstone repeaters
- did you try to set the repeater delay?
- It works. Lol. Just hack away the redstone and replace back quickly.
- 1.4.6 working TESTED!
- this doesnt work anymore cause of the new updates in the past