Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim themes combined
1.45 min. | 4.934718
user rating | 204364 views
Thanks for the 10k views everyone!
Like me on Facebook!:
- not bad..
- 1. This wasn't uploaded in 2013. 2. It doesn't say epic at all in the title.
- 1. This isn't even a mod. 2. You can't upload something "epic" to Youtube in 2013 in only 360p.
- first morrowind music i get a boner and almost spaz out then skyrim nord shouting sperm is shooting out of my boner then oblivion music I explode
- hhmph! this was really weird, you just ruined my elder scrolls mood
- Sounds messed up
- yes ican now hear that the not that diffrent after al. i just that it wasnt the same becuase i have a cd and on it is the oblivion theme and its a 9 minute song. and it change from theme to backround music in the game and i just that it was the real but it wasnt
- Oblivion is also somewhat similar to both Morrowind and Skyrim it was only made by someone else if I'm not wrong. At least i hear similar melody at certain part of each theme. ... but it's made completely differently (pace, instruments,..)
Rest of the theme's melody seems different thou.
Listen to this (for 10-15secs)
And right after listen to this
Concentrate on melody..
- i agree but still i mean all the udder games (elder scrolls 1,2,3,5) have the same theme only change of how the made it. like skyrim aggresive and morrvind sad. but oblivion is changed but still sound a bit like skyrims theme
- It had randomly generated areas hadn't it ?
- Yeah but mmo games are money machine. In Eyes of big companies - money is more important then qualities of series or risking of ruining brand.
- Well, dunno what you wanna hear so i'll write down apparent points > There are differences e.g. Skyrim theme has vocals, while Oblivion one is instrumental. Skyrim t. seems faster and aggressive. Oblivion one is calmer mostly. But both themes are also bit similar, at least their parts, if you listen closely.
- Yep agreed. It somewhat feels like newer games are demo versions full of wow effect in comparison to good old games. BTW I'm in middle of replaying Morrowind with overhaul mode 3.0. They did great job, now both game and graphics are pretty good. And i don't really feel need of adding anything else in the game aside from House bc i didn't want to kill any random citizen of Balmora to have his house as my storehouse.
- yes i hear that but still i dont think that the oblivion theme is the same. but i have no clue if thats right or not
- "Why did i sent you those links?" I wonder -_- ...Listen closely to each theme and you will hear differences and similarities.
- Not enough Morrowind, too much Skyrim.
- still think oblivion hasnt the same theme as skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls from Scyrim VIII: Morblivion
- is that a yes its true or no it is the same theme?
- it is
- I have to agree with you, it was better than the two, I myself prefer classic games over these new ones that come out. I just fall in love with them far more easier.
- the elder scrolls oblivion theme isnt the same as skyrim. is that true?