Mudvayne - IMN
5.80 min. | 4.9166665
user rating | 1076142 views
Mudvayne - IMN
Directed by: GregWatermann
- Você deve ter assistido uns 2 então
- Esse é um dos melhores videos de metal que ja assisti , com certeza.
- nobody beats Steve "The Hammer" McKinley on bass
- Let Chad and Greg do the things theyw ant, I'm happ they did HellYeah so Vinnie Paul started play the drums again.
- Im just saying as a band i want the to write good music. Hellyeah is like fake to me cuz chad is no cowboy lol. I love mudvaynes content and i dont mean he has to scream every song. Corey mixes it up in slipknot now which is fucking amazing to me. Just want chad to write good shit again is all.
- I grew up in Peoria, IL & have been going to every show when they were just local music. Yes they were heavier back then, however Chad is getting older his amazing scream eventually was gonna effect his vocal chords. Corey Taylor did same w/ Stone Sour as did Maynard w/ a perfect Circle which Twiggy from Manson went to as well yet no 1 complains about that..after this years tour w/ Hell Yeah the guys are getting back together to write metal singers need a little break on the heaviness sometimes
- OH yeah...come to Peru 7 years waiting for them. fuck
- my world. my rules. my noose. fuck you!
- 2 different bands, 2 different styles. Vinnie is a fantastic drummer BUT you cannot compare MuDvAyNe to HELLYEAH. Chad Gray, Ryan Martinie, Gregg Tribbet, and Matthew McDonough were unbelievable together- truly played from their hearts & souls. Also, L.D. 50 executive producer is Slipknot member Shawn Crahan. Slipknot & Mudvayne are two uniquely, extremely talented bands...and I've played drums for 40 years. Just my perspective.
- All these people who said he can't sing like this anymore need to check out Hellyeah, and yes Pantera was good too, why the stupid conflictin BS... And oh yeah Vinnie is Chad's drummer for those who didn't know....
- poor bastard who edited this video... knows f all about timing
- <3 <3 <3
- Did it ever occur to you that Chad and Greg are ROCKSTARS and they can do whatever the "Hellyeah" they want to. I've been a fan since L.D.50 and I dig it all. It's music man! If you don't like what you hear change the channel.
- this song are my favorite of this band please mudavayne make a concert in Lima Peru the people need you and need classes of good music yeah
- I love their song Dig.
- i would rather have chad do his hellyeah stuff then put out shitty mudvayne albums, if its not there, you cant force it. in all reality I think mudvaynes best is behind them. the old stuff was heavy and brutal, its possible chads not a depressed/angry man anymore, and wants to move on. its almost inevitable for metal to change after success.
- Challenge accepted: system of a down (chop suey)/ suicide silence (no pity for a coward)/ Avenged sevenfold (I won't see you tonight pt.2)/ Disturbed (inside the fire)/ lamb of God (blacken the cursed sun)/ Rammstein (spring) Nuff said
- I TOTALLY agree! But, I think that as an artist that is the direction he's being pulled and has to do this to get it out of his head, I'm not a fan of HELLYEAH either but I understand what needs to be done to shut your head up sometimes. I hope the next Mudvayne album is soon and a Fucking Beast!
- I wish chad would pull his fucking head out of his ass with that bullshit hellyeah and make mudvayne albums. The last mudvayne wasnt that great like he was distracted from the other shit. Come home chad and make great music again with mudvayne. The fans deserve it, as i am one and have been around since the beginning damn it!
- Uh....Have you ever heard of Pantera? Chad Gray sounds like a bitch compared to Phil Anselmo.
- A. Fucking. Men
- this song makes me wanna bash skulls in and not feel bad about it afterwords
- the message is fight for your integrity and honesty in your life. Dont worry about what others have to say about you. Find your own way and do it your own way. because only you know what your going through, no one else does and can do it how you can. MuDvAyNe pure metal
- inspirational its not about suicide The message is fight for integrity and honesty in your life, don't worry what others say, find your own way, because only you know what your going through, no one else does or can.