Mumford and Sons-I Gave You All
4.27 min. | 4.968448
user rating | 1433528 views
God!!! i love Mumford and Sons :) :) :)
- Thistle and Weeds, I Will Wait and After The Storm have to be the best.
- I just recently found out about this band and it has yet to disappoint me. From 'The Cave to 'The Little Lion Man' and now this. <3 :D
- It's just you.
- Can I politely ask everyone to refrain from discussing anything second amendment related to prevent marring this beautiful song's page with ugly arguments?
- as off topic as this is, i have to agree, yes they should screen people before selling them a weapon. we have the right to bear arms, any law is voted on, we vote for everything, if guns are "banned" its because the majority of americans thought it was a good idea. secondly this topic is completely irrelevant to what im listening to at this very moment.
- I hate that you people are so misinformed... They are NOT TAKING them, they are making it difficult for people to have them. Screening someone before they buy a gun is a good idea. It would be stupid to give someone a gun if they have mental disabilities. Honestly, there should be gun control.
- I want to cry
- i just love this song it's so well made and so depressing i find it, if there ever was such a thing, perfect.
- Damn that metaphor is forced.
Oh god so forced.
"Your tears feel warm as they fall on my forearms."
- Wow! Never felt so British at all lol
- Wow that's the fucking reason why I always understand the lyrics
- Not necessarily
- not ours just yours fucking redneck
- Correction the southerner, northerners always have to be dragged down.
- Don't say "our government" and "our guns" and "our rights". This is a British music group. Assuming everyone here is from America is quite frankly down right foolish, not even just because this is a British music group, it's just stupid in general.
- Thanks, dude. ;)
- So true and so heartbreaking
- What the fuck is it with this song? It's so beautiful it gives me goosebumps. But it's so awfull that I regret the fact I turned up the volume at the beginning, when the song's at 2:30. I start to feel like "oh my God, here it comes - I guess I'll hide under the desk". It's so damn frightening, there's só much pain in this song. Faaawk... <3
- I love guns but am pro gun control
- You can hate guns and still be against gun control.
- This is a film about solipsism, well it ain't true.
- Truer words were never spoken ;.;