O re piya singing foriegn girl
3.02 min. | 4.8890357
user rating | 261618 views
must watch video
- Good effort Angelica!! Great voice and dedication!!! salute you make me
proud as ever of the music Indians can create for the world to love and hum
- I am a vocalist myself. I think this is one of the finer renditions i have
heard. Bravo! Good job! Accent was great. The idea of falsetting high notes
is a damn good one coz the original singer Rahat Fateh is one of the greats
with a natural great pitch.
Great job girl!
- nancy kaur y dont you upload you voice and then we can compare and say who
is shit, weel done angelica you are excellant
- You have a beautiful voice Angelica!! May God bless you and help you
achieve great sucess!!
- but it was still and effort... she =hit all the notes but has no accent and
brings too much western into the k=music... this is one of my fav songs
- you sung!so beautifully:)
- You have sung the most difficult song so beautiful my 5k thumbs u r welcome
to India to perform live if u desire ....I am totally amazed and speechless
over the way u hv sung this song so beautifully ...more over when i see so
many foreigners liking Indian songs why then they dont marry Indian guys ?
hahaha just a small thinking
- awesome wish you good luck
- nancy kaur first give her respect she is trying to sing hindi song very
hard for them sing hindi song than indian
- u were just awesome!!!!
just upload the whole one its nice to hear the complete song from you.good
work :) (y)
- u r not perfect but i salute ur willingness to sing this hard and tough
song... nice effort... although ur voice is very good and its not so bad
listening to ore piya on your voice...
- its brilliant
- how true singer :)
- Good effort. An she gotta good voice.
- U suck ... :D lol
- wow she is good
- Great job
- its my fav song ,good voice keep it up
- damn man!!!....i m amazed!!
- AWESOME!!!!!! YOU HAVE A BLESSED VOICE.....LOVE IT
- I am absolutely mind blown. You have such an enchanting voice and sing this
song beautifully. It's very hard to sing so hats off to you for doing such
an amazing job.
- you have a good voice and I like the way you immerse yourself in the song,
when you sing.