OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHAE Version 2
7.40 min. | 4.912568
user rating | 210349 views
Mantra to overcome the fear of death. Music by Henry Marshall. Sanscrit words: OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHAE / SUGHANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM / URVAARUKAMIVA BANDHANAAN / MRITYORMUKSHEEYA MAAMRITAAT
Where to order this CD: http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1161001&style=music
- me gusta mucho esta vercion n_n
- Har har Mahadev :) .. the greatest power ever exist
- MILLE MERCI
- We worship the three-eyed One
Who is fragrant and Who nourishes all beings;
May He liberate me from death, for the sake of Immortality,
Even as the cucumber is severed from its bondage of the vine!!!
- Este Mantra Sagrado também tem o poder de limpar karmas...portanto façamos bom uso! Namastê!
- Om Thryambhakam Yajamahe
Mrithyor Mukshiya Mamrithaath
- there's a poetry behind His existence in our hearts...death doesnt symbolize the end of all things....it symbolizes the rebirth of everything in the universe...Lord Shiva renews everything and allows all things to start with a clean slate
- Honestly, I hate it when you make those mantras as songs as if they were from the west. You can't even pronounce them properly...anyways hinduism is open to everyone but no one is a hindu unless born in one as convertion doesn't exist. and about iskon that's a real business, it's more like a sect!
- Why to put in this wonderful clip , which is healing marvelously, the symbol of death?
isn't it out of place?
and how many times the mantra is sang?
this clip gave me wonderfull healing that nothing else did,
but when i sent it to other people,
the got scared from all these 'god's,
, and tha "death god" which appears in the clip
shame, isn't it?
- This chant has the same effect on me--it's very powerful and healing, and I'm grateful that you have had the experience with it that you have. Blessings to you, and to all.
- I am spiritual person who enjoys learning and trying things from all belief systems. The first time I listened to this and began the chant all I could do was cry as all of my pain was washed from my body and I felt so clean and pure. This is one of the most powerful experiences I have ever had. I am so grateful to share this world with so many beautiful things in it. Many blessings for all people.
- Have you recently received a 3rd Party Match copyright notice for Henry Marshall's music mantra? Thank you!
- Excellent mantra to play when other human's dark entities that are latched on to them try to influence you. Voodoo related entities specifically hate this track. 0XD
- కలిసి ఉత్తేజకరమైన విషయాలు అన్వేషించడం రెండు మంచి ఫ్రెండ్స్:
Diving in Bishop Harbor (బిషప్ Harbor లో డైవింగ్)
- Me compré el cd hace unos años y este mantra es mi favorito
- khankyou , it is very powerful, now i gradually ***understand it, & appreciate it, be blesseed+have a good day*****WE ARE GETTING GALACTIC***PREPARE FOR CONTACT***
- Wow!!! At the beginning when I first heard that Mantra did not really appeal to me that much! Now that I heard it tuned this way I really like it, but would appreciate it if someone tell me the meaning too!!! Thanks a lot to the one who put this wonderful video!!!
- @ganpathi6 its not right..though its not the fault of the singer as articulation of sanskrit words needs a good practise of hindi... still its a good effort from the english singers to try and reproduce the mantra..!!! its a very powerful message, its called as the maha mriyunjay mantra..and its power comes only because of Faith..!! faith is what s the most difficult part, much more difficult than pronounciation, if interested in this, master faith, and u ll not even need to articulate this!!!
- is the pronounciation on this correct?
- namastê ^-^
- its more important to pronounce the mantra properly than to add all these musical effects... practise on that cz your loosing out the real feel to this
- maha mantra given by god SHIVA written by RISHI VASHIST IN yajurved capter no.tree ,matra no.sixty
you go mahamrityunjay mantera site