One of the most famous Spanish songs Ever (El Porompompero)-( Guitar Lesson. ) P1
9.60 min. | 4.894091
user rating | 2880672 views
TABS are available right here: http://www.giveorlooseit.com/elporompomperotabsparta/
You asked for more Flamenco Lessons and especially Rumbas. Well... Here is a small song that a made up and combined with a famous sounding song just for you guys.
Learn more at: http://www.giveorlooseit.com
- And now...! With TABS!! :D
- 2.500.000+ Views~~
I'm honored by my Guitar Friends and feel lucky to have been given the
chance to share Music with so many! :)
Music is Life & Life is Music...
Without Music there can be no Life~
Thank ~you~ for watching!
- Most Viewed Video in the GiveOrLooseIt Channel?
Receives 2.000+ Views per day~~
Please Subscribe & Join the Channel~
Thank you for your Support!
- thats good i wish you good luck
- ωραιος μεγαλε good job !
- Hii Mr Alexandros, ive been looking on all your videos and cant find
something like this one, i was wondering, if you can post a video with one
string solo play, just like the intro in this video, please, please please,
thank you so much, looking forward to your next videos
- how did you do that strum thing starting around 1:10? really good btw
- Freaking owsm!!!
- This. Is. Awesome. You sir are an amazing guitar player :)
- OMG! Your hand moves very fast! How mush time did u spend on learning this
- Thanks so much, very good job GiveOrLooseIt! :D
- Wow amazing
- I'm really glad that i found someone who really knows to explain how to
play guitar and specially Spanish.
a lot of thanks bro.
- You are an amazing teacher and guitar player!!!
- dude loved the way tap... awesome ... please want to learn...urs fan from
- Vivo en Spain y me ha encantado tu video. Felicidades y gracias
- Thank you so much for this lesson!
- This Video receives over 2.000 Views a day!
What can I say? THANK YOU my Guitar Friends for watching & supporting
throughout the years! :)
- Beautiful! Thank you such a great lesson.
- dude....your technique is SICK!!!....loved it
- So to solo on these chords just use a C major (A aeolian minor) scale with
the addition of a G# over the E chord ( E phrygian major ). I get all this
my theory is very good. I love to fingerpick but have very thin fingernails
and over the years have tried many products on them. I am thinking of
getting acrylic's but have heard good and bad things about them. What do
you think ? I would love to have good nails ! Great lessons .
- Freaking owsm!!!
- excellent ......
flawless bro u really played well....
- beautiful music so relaxing