Optimus Prime Vs El Vengador Transformer 2
11.33 min. | 4.3425927
user rating | 1285123 views
- what about optimus upgraded with tank and a b2
- This is... racist. @_@
- the action scenes were not filmed in egypt. there were two scenes with sam and that girl filmed in egypt though. The pyramids and action scenes were filmed at white sands missile range at the same set they used for the desert in the first movie. I know because i was stationed at white sands and they were there for about 6 months filming it. There is an entire egypt set there. So yea it was pretty much all fake but it dont matter it looked good.
- oo oooooooo si la megor frase de la peli
- I speak spanish as a born language...and I agree with you.
- Yo surgo, tu caes!
- I love Optimus ! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
- I love starscream!
english version: -Die like your brothers. -They are your brothers too.
spanish version: -Muere como tus hermanos. -Yo mismo te acabaré.
no me gusta cuando cambian mucho los diálogos.. por lo demás, me encanta esa escena :D
- nice one
- This reminds me a bit on the language of Cybertron
- porque esta en español y hay comentarios en ingles?
- ti amo = italiano , no ?
- the music that starts playing when they revive optimus means that shit is going down it fits well with whats gonna happen.
- 0:00 the only reason he woke up like that was because she pinched him
- WOW PERFECT
- hearing this in Spanish is just not right... I expect any moment now a female transformer to show up with a baby transformer in her arms screaming at bumblebee "this is your baby, when you coming home???"... in Spanish of course...
- which explosion in movies isnt real lol
- YO SURGO TU CAES 0.0
- So, it was recorded in Egypt, i doesn't matter with me, i don't even like the movie. But, thanks for making it clear for me.
- You may not think so, but IT WAS. Watch the making-off, Bay actually took his team to Egypt and filmed it there. Also, all the legal issues with filming the pyramids were solved with UNESCO, since the "owner" of the heritage was a fan of the first film.
Therefore, your argument is invalid. I do agree that there is a nauseating abuse of saturation in the footage, but that doesn't exclude the fact that it was recorded in Egypt.
Also, did you know the airstrike scene was a real explosion?
- No, i don't think so, it's not allowed for foreign People to record in front of the Pyramids, plus, it looks so fake!
- NO ONE MAKES OPTIMUS PRIMES VOICE SUCK! NO ONE! YOU BASTARDS!
- si x eso la tumba ya se k no era makina eran los cuerpos de los primes pero keria saber como se llamaba la estructura donde estan