Orbit wheel en Guatemala
4.38 min. | 4.1461844
user rating | 17750001 views
- shitty euro trash music
- Make them so you don't have to go side ways!
- And nobody talks about how the music is so loud that you can barely hear
"There was a voice in there?"
- BULLSHIT THIS IS PAUL VAN DYK!! GReat music
- I guess you will learn how to glide very well if your a dancer lol.
- All I see are broken ankles
- The video didn't even make them look fun. Notice that they didn't go over
a curb or down a step. You have to have your feet flat on them all the
time so you don't get any real power moves. Lift your foot a little and
you've lost your center, you've lost your balance and you're probably on
your ass. Once the novelty wears off, these things would go strait into
- darude - sandstorm
- Can I get a pair for my hands, too? I'd like to do some acrobatics; flips,
belly crawls, spider weaves, elephant lunges, camel humps, stuff like that.
- How can this have 16 million views when there are only 7 million people on
- why destroy the video with that music?!?!?!
- stairs anyone?
- And how do you stop?
- SO GAY WOULD NOT BUY
- dumbest fucking thing ever.
Source: have used.
- I thought we all agreed to stop inventing the wheel.
5 years later, thousands of these are sitting in a landfill along with the
- mejor unos patines
- how much
- НАЗВАНИЕ КОМПОЗИЦИИ!!! (музыки)
- How do you know which one
goes on which foot?
- Have a sound engineer bring the music level down so you can hear the voice.
The mix sucks. but it was 5 years ago so you probably already went bust.
Too bad, looks like a good product.
- This is the lamest and most inefficient way of traveling I can think of. I
would rather ride a fucking tricycle, at least it has a proper brake!