Orbit wheel en Guatemala
4.38 min. | 4.1415215
user rating | 16751046 views
- 16 million views, 16 purchases.
- I want a pair of these!
- Goodbye ankles
- piece of crap
- ITS A FUCKING RIPSTICK RIPOFF.
- How much?
- Those look really slow...haha
- not good ..
- Awesome, I've been looking for a way to fuck up my ankles
- That is so awesome!
- This product can be got better.
- Inventions do not dress out
- where is party boy from jackasss
- For when you want that "I must go my people need me" look.
- The song is - "Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel"
- nice way to learn to do the unintentional splits. Such a silly idea.
- I think I have never seen a person put shoes many times in a single
- Until you break an ankle.
- to much text
- Damn, all the best inventions come from Guatemala...
I remember when they landed on the moon...oh, that's right, they faked it.
- If people buy this invention that's when you know that your lazy! And if
every one buy's this that's when the every one's gonna look like the
character's from that movie WALL E!! Walking is better.
- Do the splits!
- just checked Amazon and saw the price. No thanks I'll make my own. Probs
wont look as good or work as well but they'll last me till I get bored.
- Great informational video if it wasn't for the ignorant assed music in the
background, I hope whoever is responsible for this ignorant assed
disruptive music, breaks 2 ribs and fractures their left ankle in two