Passing a a Maine State Trooper
0.40 min. | 2.2307692
user rating | 12497 views
Quick video Passing a a Maine State Trooper on the I-95 in Northern Maine
- Never said you were. The US gets stereotyped more then any other country in the world, so don't talk to me about stereotypes.
- No, you just stereotype people. I'm not European.
- We don't claim to know jack shit about other countries. Europeans do. That's the difference, you lie and act like you know what you're talking about when in actuality you're incredibly ignorant, and all your knowledge is based on TV and media. At least we don't lie about it. If we don't know about you, we wont claim we do.
- You mean like most typical Americans have?
- wow, you passed a cop. They're not all assholes.
- @lovhax Just Google: dit europa køb af bil i udlandet.
Hope I helped!
- @lovhax In Denmark there are heavy taxes on new motorcars. If you look at Denmark's neighbors Sweden and Germany the price of cars is almost half. So either keep riding your bike or hop across the border.
- @lovhax Um the cars are not cheap here at all. You don't know what you are talking about. Have you ever even been to America? Typical European attitude, acting like you're an expert on a country that you have only learned about through television and films.
- I've never gotten a ticket. Want to know why? You know those signs on the road that say "speed limit" and then have a number below it? I actually match that number to my speed. It's incredible, I have no trouble with the police at all. You guys should try it.
- Exactly brother.
- Ya... some people just have no idea.
- I'm still ticket free! Ha-ha! But I would have gotten one today if a cop had seen me. I turned left on a red light. How sad is that?! I didn't realize it till I was halfway through the intersection. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOooooo! I am such an idiot! Noooooooo! o_O Why are there no flashing lights or sirens? .......... THANK YOU, GOD!"
- Wow, in georgia you wouldn't have gotten your license until you were eighteen with your first offense there. In georgia with your license for the first year I believe if you get charged with something that puts 4 or more points on your license at one (like wreckless driving) you auto-lose your license. Never got pulled over with my permit, and got pulled over for doing 72 in 55 with waring. Then 2 days later 78 in 55 $110.00 ticket. (cop reduced it to 68 in 55)
- Maybe he is from the fuck down here then? IMO metal sucks, but to each his own.
- maybe down on the chattahoochie, but not the fuck up here dude....this is metal country.
- Fuck you man Allen Jackson is a god.
- you listen to some shitty fuckin music man
- The day will come that they pull me over just to say hello.
- i remember my first ticket. lol. i was 16, got my first truck, drove it with only a permit, not registered or inspected. Turns out thats a 6 point offense and $300.00 of fines.
Then I turned 17, got my license, another car, and two more tickets. one was a 6point offense (operating under intermediate license, carrying passengers) $137.06, the other was speeding 15miles over, thats a lovely 6point offense aswell with $185.00 fine. Those last two happend in the past 3 weeks. aren't i special. lol.
- How stupid can you be>?
- nice did he pull be hind you ?