Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
4.83 min. | 4.9626102
user rating | 45369656 views
THE NEW ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON iTUNES: http://www.smarturl.it/goingback
© 2007 WMG
Another Day In Paradise
- The problem with most of us when faced with such painful situations is that
we don't think twice.
- killer tune!...when he was on his game...he was the best.....
- Cool so cool
- Royalties received by homeless shown in video: $0
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the
release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand
any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil
Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the
group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility.
At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding
three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble
playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every
nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical
craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of
professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the
lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the
problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop
song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely
uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've
heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your
asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and
therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the
Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.
But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group,
than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a
great, great song, a personal favorite.
- why so many dislikes ._.
- México loves his music.. :)
- 0:12 --> Nostalgia hits you at the head with a crowbar!!!
- That moment when you find the song you know since you were a child :)
- 1:05 erection
- that distinct voice though
- 3:32 wtf?!
- Oh!, think twice!
- I think phil collins should voice all GTA characters, imagine how hype that
- belle chencent-----ahmed-algeria
- Right wing asshole... good song though.
- PHIL COLLINS ANOTHER DAR IN PARADISE
- E o que isso tem a ver? Não é necessário "admitir" algo apenas por ser
muito jovem. A boa música é feita para todas as idades.