Pink Floyd - Echoes
23.48 min. | 4.9324813
user rating | 3461506 views
Please check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H0uiQepQGU
""Echoes" is a song by Pink Floyd including lengthy instrumental passages, sound effects, and musical improvisation. Written in 1970 by all four members of the group (credited as Roger Waters, Richard Wright, Nick Mason, David Gilmour on the original release), "Echoes" provides the extended finale to Pink Floyd's album Meddle. The track has a running time of 23:31 and takes up the entire second side of the vinyl recording.
It also appears in shortened form as the fifth track on the compilation album which took its name, Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd. "Echoes" is the third-longest song in Pink Floyd's catalogue, after "Atom Heart Mother" (23:44) and the combined segments of "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" (26:01). Unlike those pieces, it is not explicitly divided into separate parts; however, the composition was originally assembled from separate fragments, and was later split in two parts to serve as both the opening and closing numbers in the band's film Live at Pompeii." By Wikipedia
- So baked. This song is so relaxing. Love pink Floyd
- this song was made for space
- Lsd and other psychedelics.
- One does not simply use a play on words on a Pink Floyd Video.
- david became an cocaine addict. that does not inspire to make music tho.
- Floyd+Canna=double fun
- Shit I was listening to Floyd way before I started chiefing not gunna lie still sounds amazing sober
- my favorite part is from 0:00 to 23:29 :)
- you're probably a burn out
- Not everyone smokes man cant label it like that but i would tell everyone to at least try it once
- 318 people who don't smoke weed. Fucking pussy cowards afraid to break the law. True Pink Floyd fans are stoners.
- No words can describe how perfect this is
- Very enlightened Steve. Lololol. ;)
- R I P
- A FUCKIN MASTERPIECE so many years have gone and NOONE even came close to top this...todays music is for the new age faggots who don't know SHIT
- It probably sounded much different back then :)
- the reason why there isnt any psychedelic rock nowdays is because we are out of lsd :P
- Roger Waters took the least drugs of anyone in the band and he wrote most of the bands most favorite songs. Drugs are overrated.
- What drugs are you talking about, because they clearly smoked a lot of weed in order to make this masterpiece.