Pop Song (Jon Lajoie)
2.88 min. | 4.945083
user rating | 5586285 views
A song about pop music by Jon Lajoie.
Director: Julien Demers-Arsenault
DOP: Van Royko
Choreography: Mabel Palomino
Stylist: Patricia McNeil
Editor: Veronique Barbe
Post Production: Sebastien Denault, Mathieu Grimard, Guillaume Marin
Ottoblix: Frederic Simard, Valeria Petit, Louis Laflamme-Fillion
Production: Voyous Films
- fuck me can't get this lyrics out of my head
- Go "oot" and buy it immediately!
- I like that quick mc vagina cameo
- I must be a young, impressionable and insecure teenage girl, because this song make me melt. Oh Jon Lajoie...
- Why, are you a young, impressionable & insecure teenage girl or something?
- Rich man making money of their investment...oh it is so sexual
- 2:25 You can't spell pop song without vagina
- Getting 86 likes from 8 words I spoke is kinda cool, thanks peeps ;)
- Yea he was there trying to get people to show him their genitals.
- The awkward moment when this is better than Pop Songs and it's making fun of them.
- Yes, you did. Unless you are blind.
- i love this guy, seriously, i'm dying
- It has been difficult trying to find the red & teal button up loud ass shirt he wears. I can't find it anywhere.
- If you don't know who M.C. Vaginas is then you have no business here bitches....
- I found him on accident. Don't regret a thing.
- Gay voice and MC vaginas was my highlight
- Everyday normal guy was supposed to be in the video.. but when he goes to the clubs, he waits in lines MOTHAFUCKA
- every boy band explained in one simple song, great job bro
- this is just hilarious!
- It made me cry
- yes, yes you did