Porcelain Black - UNSOUND magazine photoshoot
2.23 min. | 4.8867927
user rating | 12837 views
UNSOUND magazine catches up with Universal Republic recording artist Porcelain Black during her cover editorial shoot. Porcelain Black speaks on what it was like working with Lil Wayne, the new album and the I Am Still Music tour. Watch this Detroit Michigan native get glam-rock for UNSOUND.
- Whats this song
- she's so pretty
- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa she is original!
- Britney Spears + Marilyn Manson= Alain Beaton :D :D :D
- she's so amazing & beautiful omg
- Yep. :D
- Please come to Germany... time to rule this place here... !!!Still waiting!!!
- she was about to become famous.. but no one has heared anything from her
- DID SHE SAY NINE INCH NAILS?
Okay I'm lesbian right now.
- Hey Trainwrecks !! We'll try to trend #PorcelainBlackAlbum today at 6pm GMT to promote her! Spread it to all the trainwrecks please! <3 :D
- i love her.
- Porcelaine Black is a bad copy of the look of the 90's of the Spanish singer Monica Naranjo.
- Black Porcelain is a bad copy of the look of the 90's of the Spanish singer Monica Naranjo.
- her speaking voice is definetly different from what i expected.
- I happen to like both styles of her music!!!
- i like her hair but is stylistically a word? im going to look it up..
- I'm sorry but that blond in the chin isn't a good look.
- I miss porcelain an the tramps waaaaaayyyyyy better than this shit, redone ruined her!
- too underrated.
- I love Porcelain Black