Proclaimers : Live on Letterman 1989 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
6.03 min. | 4.891686
user rating | 684955 views
A live performance of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) on David Letterman, complete wit an entertaining interview. This is before I'm Gonna Be was a hit in the US.
- You have a burr? No you idiotic Yank, it's how they speak in Scotland..
- It sounds the exact same, awesome.
- people make fun of them but these strange scottish twins staked their claim
to 90s immortality with this bizarre song
- Ah, back with the Proclaimers were new. And I was 5 years old. lol
- I've loved this song since I was a kid. Who knew that 2 nerds could be good
rock stars? Lol.
- Shame Letterman didn't do his homework !!
- 2:04-2:13 that Letterman/Proclaimers colaberation right there
- so fucking awsome
- Nb4 anal rape
- first time you hear this... OMG THIS IS SO BAD everyothertime... MAN THIS
IS THE BEST EVER SONG
- family guy brought me here
- So glad I didn't grow up in the 80s hahahaha
- this version of the song makes me cringe in agony!
- Letterman says he doesn't understand what ' Sunshine On Leith ' means
(even though he had it explained to him) ..well of COURSE he doesn't
understand it! It's IRONY ...... and he's American! ;-)
- Lol I can't listen to this song without giggling the accent makes me laugh
my ass off
- Great song
- My, how patronising!
- Are they alive?
- Definitely awesome.
- so awesome
- Its crazy seeing dwvid in 89 and in 2014 now
- awesome preformance
- Peter griffin
- love these guys.... :D
- Benny and Joon! Still one of the greatest tunes ever recorded.