Proclaimers : Live on Letterman 1989 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
6.03 min. | 4.8924317
user rating | 679823 views
A live performance of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) on David Letterman, complete wit an entertaining interview. This is before I'm Gonna Be was a hit in the US.
- It sounds the exact same, awesome.
- people make fun of them but these strange scottish twins staked their claim
to 90s immortality with this bizarre song
- Ah, back with the Proclaimers were new. And I was 5 years old. lol
- I've loved this song since I was a kid. Who knew that 2 nerds could be good
rock stars? Lol.
- 2:04-2:13 that Letterman/Proclaimers colaberation right there
- Nb4 anal rape
- first time you hear this... OMG THIS IS SO BAD everyothertime... MAN THIS
IS THE BEST EVER SONG
- Typical Americans, they know nothing and want to learn nothing that doesn't
happen in their little world. If he was a good host, he would have gone out
of his way or got one of his research team to find out where and what Leith
was, instead of showing typical American ignorance and thinking he was
being amusing by not knowing.
- What a great upbeat song. I've enjoyed this song for years. Thanks for
- family guy brought me here
- So glad I didn't grow up in the 80s hahahaha
- this version of the song makes me cringe in agony!
- Letterman says he doesn't understand what ' Sunshine On Leith ' means
(even though he had it explained to him) ..well of COURSE he doesn't
understand it! It's IRONY ...... and he's American! ;-)
- Lol I can't listen to this song without giggling the accent makes me laugh
my ass off
- Great song
- You have a burr? No you idiotic Yank, it's how they speak in Scotland..
- My, how patronising!
- Definitely awesome.
- so awesome
- Its crazy seeing dwvid in 89 and in 2014 now
- awesome preformance
- Peter griffin
- love these guys.... :D
- Benny and Joon! Still one of the greatest tunes ever recorded.
- Is that Vladimir Putin playing the bass? Sneaky Putin, I see you.