Proclaimers : Live on Letterman 1989 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
6.03 min. | 4.8934913
user rating | 708372 views
A live performance of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) on David Letterman, complete wit an entertaining interview. This is before I'm Gonna Be was a hit in the US.
- Ah, back with the Proclaimers were new. And I was 5 years old. lol
- I've loved this song since I was a kid. Who knew that 2 nerds could be good
rock stars? Lol.
- I just love accents! I don't care where they're from. Being a "Colleen,"
Irish ones are one of, but not my absolute, favorite! I also happen to love
twin brothers. I was married to both brothers in a set of twins, Larry and
Gary. (Boy I'll bet there are going to be some shocked people who read
- i love the way the house band guitarist is really getting into it, like
he;s really enjoying playing the song
- Lol I can't listen to this song without giggling the accent makes me laugh
my ass off
- wow. Letterman has been around for some time now
- 2:04-2:13 that Letterman/Proclaimers colaberation right there
- You have a burr? No you idiotic Yank, it's how they speak in Scotland..
- first time you hear this... OMG THIS IS SO BAD everyothertime... MAN THIS
IS THE BEST EVER SONG
- people make fun of them but these strange scottish twins staked their claim
to 90s immortality with this bizarre song
- It sounds the exact same, awesome.
- awesome preformance
- Benny and Joon! Still one of the greatest tunes ever recorded.
- No autotune needed.
- a great performance but seeing that god awful paul what his name on the
keyboards always makes me want to puke. he is the dweebiest piece of
crap...but he makes sure his ugly mug is featured in every performance.
- Benny and Joon :) :) :)
- Proclaimers : Live on Letterman 1989 - I'm Gonna …:
- Shame Letterman didn't do his homework !!
- Love this song! Amazing bass line!
- I'm gonna walk 500 Miles
- Nb4 anal rape
- they're strange looking guys, but they still kicks ass...
- scotland's independent national anthem.
- Typical Americans, they know nothing and want to learn nothing that doesn't
happen in their little world. If he was a good host, he would have gone out
of his way or got one of his research team to find out where and what Leith
was, instead of showing typical American ignorance and thinking he was
being amusing by not knowing.
- so fucking awsome