Proclaimers : Live on Letterman 1989 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
6.03 min. | 4.8960276
user rating | 533280 views
A live performance of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) on David Letterman, complete wit an entertaining interview. This is before I'm Gonna Be was a hit in the US.
- Late night flashback with +Julie Machado
- scotland's independent national anthem.
- lol at the dude on the keyboard
- i luv this shit!
- Where is Peter Griffin?
- Well done, boys.
- Now. i'm going to put this everywhere.....500 miles for an Independent
Scotland's national anthem??
- Vote Yes for Independence. Make Scotland its own nation again! ;)
- back when bands played live it sounded just like the album
- On the first close up my instant reaction was 'Are you local?'
- what is "haver" or "haever".
- Their accent reminds me of my Grandmother from Glasgow, Scotland. You can
tell Dave couldn't understand anything they were saying. They might as well
spoke Chinese. lol
- they look gay
- such a great song
- David Letterman : Arrogant prick!
- WELL THAT U AWFUL BITCHES OUT THERE ; THAT WAS MUSIC xD
- Great performance.
- accents omfg
- Coolest scottish accent ever, Edinborough i think.
- they are so cool, all their songs are. Just makes me want to get up and
- I like version with Peter Griffin more!!!
- now THATS a song , come on, beat that , and the best Letterman could come
up with is " You look like our scriptwriters ".. pretty poor reaction