- me and my buddy are doing this song for airband in our class.
- fuck you Dave
- That is an accent. Amazing.
- I love that song!
- Fuckin excellent harmonizing
- Good song
- 00:30 he moves away from the microphone to breathe
- Gazzola's Pizza, he're we go!!!
- how I met your mother
- Dadadada dadadada dadada- No no... I'm singing!
- Hmmmm. I bet your cute, all the gay guys are.....but what has that got to
do with this song?
- I love their passion in this song, you can see it in every fiber.
- the minecraft version is beter
- I have watched almost every episode of "Cold Case" and don't remember this
song playing. I found out about these guys from PBS. Here is a great video
of this song that they played on PBS. watch?v=ggu0ZqqBq4k If you love them,
then you will love the Scottish band "Runrig". I have a playlist of many of
- I lost my girlfriend to this song
- Dave by virtue of being on every other night seems to have the virtue of
giving a lot of bands their first appearance long before they make it big,
whereas comedians- well, Bill Hicks.
- #80s #80smusic
- I brushed my teeth this morning.
- HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER !!! <3
- Look how young Sid and anton look
- Me too.
- 0:50 his dick, haha.
- I'm sure the bit where he says "And IIIIIIII will walk 500 miles" His voice
accidentally broke and it sounded good.
- dont think these posy yank musicians had the subtle feel for it really,, I
think they rushed it and over cooked it,, im sure the lads were pissed off
- Not your fault, no one blames you, with a name like Ben Dover your future
was assured, if you're cool with it, cool - if not, sue your parents.
Personally, I couldn't care if you're into men, women, robots or rabbits,
and can't believe you made an account just to post that.