- Time Bell my friends.
Until tomorrow. I wish you all the best
- I always have thought that he knew he was dying when he wrote this. And,
really, who does - I mean live forever, unless we can be strong and
healthy? What's the point in living forever, blind, or deaf, or crippled,
or demented? Just to say we're alive, like a plant or a toad. Eternal life
without fun in it is pointless. It could be more a curse than a blessing.
- yep !
- #music #video
- July 16th, 2014, in Philadelphia, PA, Adam Lambert sang with Queen. It was
good but NO ONE can sing this like Freddy! Songs live Forever!
- why wasn't I born in this generation of music :( I love this song so much,
it means so much to me, and im 16 :( he died before I was born
- Best Vocalist of any rock band!
- Great song ! Saw Queen with Adam Lambert this week in Montreal, this song
was a very emotional moment, also Days of our lives and The show must go
on, oh and Love of my life ! Great setlist
- Just saw the concert last night at MSG with Lambert. Adam was fantastic
and his vocals are amazing. After listening to Freddie doing the same
songs, there is a certain magic in Freddie's interpretation that is
unmatched. This is very likely because he wrote these lyrics and they have
a more deeply personal meaning. They both have great voices- with
different strengths, but Freddy is more moving in these songs.
- Astronomical voice-forever will Freddie be remembered. Voices today don't
even come close!
- This is music. These guys rocked the world once..
- Emily West does it better!!!! on AGT.
- 2nd to last vid from an insoniac
- And you were damn right, Freddy. 0:38.
- Great song from a great band.
- Freddie's voice is the most beautiful and inspiring sound to ever grace
- Listen to the words-Freddie meant it! Lambert can never do this justice.
You have to know the details as to why Freddie sang this to the highest
note. Think people-it is not jeopardy question. Ask yourselves why he
sang it in the first place?
- I pity the fool who wishes for immortality but doesn't know the curse of
- I saw Queen a few times, the first being News of the World tour... Just an
amazing band, with such a distinct sound... To this day, I've not seen or
heard a better front man Live... Night at the Opera is still one of the
best albums of all time.
- I saw queen with Adam lambert in Detroit and I can admit it was emotional
- Living forever would be so boring darlings..... : (
- He must have been a Mormon.
- He deserved to LIVE FOREVER!
- Freddie OWNS this performance. Even though Brian May wrote the song it is
so prophetic....this performance is legendary