- this song gives me feels
- When that drum kicks in and he goes "TOUCH MY TEEEARS WITH YOUR LIIIIPS,
TOUCH MY WOOOOOORLLLD WITH YOUR FINGERTIPS!!!"
Aaaah the feels
- I read through a lot of comments. Most people dare to bring God into the
mix. I honestly don't give a flying fuck if you pray to a teapot flying
around Saturn's ring's. Drop religion right now, because your love for a so
called savior hurts us listeners.
- i swear to god 2:12-2:20 is the most angelic thing i have ever heard!
- #music #video
- Freddie, the consummate showman. Rest in peace. Queen. One of the best Rock
Bands ever. One poignant song.
- You could feel the power in this man's voice, I can't think of anyone that
does it better..
- jEsuS ~~~~ gave me goose bumps ffs
- I always have thought that he knew he was dying when he wrote this. And,
really, who does - I mean live forever, unless we can be strong and
healthy? What's the point in living forever, blind, or deaf, or crippled,
or demented? Just to say we're alive, like a plant or a toad. Eternal life
without fun in it is pointless. It could be more a curse than a blessing.
- Great song ! Saw Queen with Adam Lambert this week in Montreal, this song
was a very emotional moment, also Days of our lives and The show must go
on, oh and Love of my life ! Great setlist
- For what it is worth. I have always loved music and there are many, many
tunes I really love that are classics, will be around a long time. There
are many fantastic performers of all genres that I admire, though not in
Rap, HipHop, Club, etc. Anyway it could be that this song is my most
favorite for so many reasons. It is really just very well done and alludes
to some of the most important aspects of life. I love listening to it.
Thank you Queen for this song.
- Freddie's voice is the most beautiful and inspiring sound to ever grace
- A great soul. One of the few artists who can bring me to tears simply
through the power of his voice.
- I have seen this video and listened to this song so many damn times and it
never gets old. I love it because it's my favorite song. My favorite band
and my favorite performer. Freddie was so good. What is amazing is back in
those days being in a rock band and being gay did not mix very well. But
with Freddie . who cares.everyone knew he was and it didn't matter. That's
the power of music and the power of a wonderful performer.
- And even healthy, why would anyone want to live FOREVER? Imagine still
being here 25,000 years from now, especially if you were the only one who
could. How much loss and loneliness would you know? We are here to live for
a time. It is up to each of us to make a mark here while we can, and to
pass it on to those who follow us, no matter how long we have, or how many
continue on after our influence.
- This is music. These guys rocked the world once..
- 2nd to last vid from an insoniac
- RIP #FreddyMercury #Queen always in our hearts never to be forgotten We
still love you!
- I keep...I must tell you...I keep wanting to leave but they won't let
me...spine chilling when you know what happened...
- I think there is a special place in heaven for Freddie!! He was so
talented, had such a unique voice, could bring so many different people
together & he wrote an OPERA!! My goodness what person! I wish he had more
time on earth! His music will "Live Forever"!
- HIGHLANDER, certainly one of my all time favorite movies. Wouldn't be the
same without Queen's soundtrack.
- Freddie OWNS this performance. Even though Brian May wrote the song it is
so prophetic....this performance is legendary
- Hello! This was written by Brian may for highlander, the movie, and is the
theme song. While Freddie may have known he was dying of aids(evidence is
that he did at this time), nobody deserves to die from such a horrible
disease. It does not just affect one group of people. Think of all the
children with hemophilia who die.d. They did not deserve I anymore than the
thousands dying in Africa and Haiti and the Romanian babies! Let he that is
without sin cast the first stone.
- I am fundi Christian, but no other on earth has touched my soul like