- Time Bell my friends.
Until tomorrow. I wish you all the best
- I always have thought that he knew he was dying when he wrote this. And,
really, who does - I mean live forever, unless we can be strong and
healthy? What's the point in living forever, blind, or deaf, or crippled,
or demented? Just to say we're alive, like a plant or a toad. Eternal life
without fun in it is pointless. It could be more a curse than a blessing.
- John 10:28 refers to repentant sinners which are preserved for eternity by
God's grace. There is zero evidence for Freddie repenting and embracing
Christ prior to death. And I highly doubt that those closest to him would
be trying to omit a deathbed conversion. Face it. Death for unrepentant
sinners is gruesomely and nightmarishly tragic! One second of sin is
repulsive before a Holy God and garners an eternity of punishment in the
afterlife. Freddie rightfully earned eternity in abandon, separation and
torment for eternity for despising God all his life
- He deserved to LIVE FOREVER!
- I want to share this song with a truly amazing person. +Trish Taylor
- Great song ! Saw Queen with Adam Lambert this week in Montreal, this song
was a very emotional moment, also Days of our lives and The show must go
on, oh and Love of my life ! Great setlist
- "We're gonna stay together until we @#%@! Will die!"
He sings one of the most terrifying songs about destiny and eternity and 5
years later dies of AIDS
After amassing a great fortune and conquering the world with millions of
adoring fans and many gay lovers he is now living forever in agony,
torment, torture, utter darkness, nightmarish hopelessness, unrest,
loneliness, and constant reminders of his sins while on earth
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the SEXUALLY
IMMORAL, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they
will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second
- happy halloween. gonna dress up a freddy from this live performance and go
to school in it. wish me luck
- A great soul. One of the few artists who can bring me to tears simply
through the power of his voice.
- Living forever would be so boring darlings..... : (
- yep !
- i always get misty-eyed listening to this concert. freddie was one of the
all time best.
- Wow! Incredible! My hands are sweating! I am new knowing who queen was, and
quit frankly the best band ever!WOW!
- Greatest voice of all time!
- David Franklin
You started out strong and ended up weak. We can know. We do know. Freddie
Mercury is in eternal damnation. He lived religiously while doing his
decadent will. He died in the same state of spiritual death in which he
lived. Zoroastrianism, unnatural lust and deep seated rebellion towards the
creator right to the end. No born again prayer. No witnesses as to a death
bed repentance and conversion. He is in eternal torment paying for his
sins. Start accepting and believing the entire word of God. It has a
terrifying message for unrepentant sinners
- 2nd to last vid from an insoniac
- Who waits for ever anyway? OMG. I love this guy.
- Hello! This was written by Brian may for highlander, the movie, and is the
theme song. While Freddie may have known he was dying of aids(evidence is
that he did at this time), nobody deserves to die from such a horrible
disease. It does not just affect one group of people. Think of all the
children with hemophilia who die.d. They did not deserve I anymore than the
thousands dying in Africa and Haiti and the Romanian babies! Let he that is
without sin cast the first stone.
- Long 23 years since the best frontman and vocalist in rock music history
passed away- Freddie Mercury, you will live for ever in our hearts..
- I pity the fool who wishes for immortality but doesn't know the curse of
- there was only ONE FREDDIE
- Listen to the words-Freddie meant it! Lambert can never do this justice.
You have to know the details as to why Freddie sang this to the highest
note. Think people-it is not jeopardy question. Ask yourselves why he
sang it in the first place?
- As someone in their mid 40's...has their ever been a better front man?
Every word out of his mouth never felt like it was to the crowd but to you
personally. He was your friend, your lover, your brother. He meant
something to everyone. So sad.
- this song gives me feels
- Freddie had something....so many other artists wish they genuinely
possessed......He truly had it all.