- "We're gonna stay together until we @#%@! Will die!"
He sings one of the most terrifying songs about destiny and eternity and 5
years later dies of AIDS
After amassing a great fortune and conquering the world with millions of
adoring fans and many gay lovers he is now living forever in agony,
torment, torture, utter darkness, nightmarish hopelessness, unrest,
loneliness, and constant reminders of his sins while on earth
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the SEXUALLY
IMMORAL, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they
will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second
- Time Bell my friends.
Until tomorrow. I wish you all the best
- I always have thought that he knew he was dying when he wrote this. And,
really, who does - I mean live forever, unless we can be strong and
healthy? What's the point in living forever, blind, or deaf, or crippled,
or demented? Just to say we're alive, like a plant or a toad. Eternal life
without fun in it is pointless. It could be more a curse than a blessing.
- yep !
- #music #video
- John 10:28 refers to repentant sinners which are preserved for eternity by
God's grace. There is zero evidence for Freddie repenting and embracing
Christ prior to death. And I highly doubt that those closest to him would
be trying to omit a deathbed conversion. Face it. Death for unrepentant
sinners is gruesomely and nightmarishly tragic! One second of sin is
repulsive before a Holy God and garners an eternity of punishment in the
afterlife. Freddie rightfully earned eternity in abandon, separation and
torment for eternity for despising God all his life
- July 16th, 2014, in Philadelphia, PA, Adam Lambert sang with Queen. It was
good but NO ONE can sing this like Freddy! Songs live Forever!
- why wasn't I born in this generation of music :( I love this song so much,
it means so much to me, and im 16 :( he died before I was born
- David Franklin
You started out strong and ended up weak. We can know. We do know. Freddie
Mercury is in eternal damnation. He lived religiously while doing his
decadent will. He died in the same state of spiritual death in which he
lived. Zoroastrianism, unnatural lust and deep seated rebellion towards the
creator right to the end. No born again prayer. No witnesses as to a death
bed repentance and conversion. He is in eternal torment paying for his
sins. Start accepting and believing the entire word of God. It has a
terrifying message for unrepentant sinners
- happy halloween. gonna dress up a freddy from this live performance and go
to school in it. wish me luck
- this song gives me feels
- Just saw the concert last night at MSG with Lambert. Adam was fantastic
and his vocals are amazing. After listening to Freddie doing the same
songs, there is a certain magic in Freddie's interpretation that is
unmatched. This is very likely because he wrote these lyrics and they have
a more deeply personal meaning. They both have great voices- with
different strengths, but Freddy is more moving in these songs.
- Best Vocalist of any rock band!
- Great song ! Saw Queen with Adam Lambert this week in Montreal, this song
was a very emotional moment, also Days of our lives and The show must go
on, oh and Love of my life ! Great setlist
- Astronomical voice-forever will Freddie be remembered. Voices today don't
even come close!
- This is music. These guys rocked the world once..
- Emily West does it better!!!! on AGT.
- 2nd to last vid from an insoniac
- And you were damn right, Freddy. 0:38.
- Great song from a great band.
- Freddie's voice is the most beautiful and inspiring sound to ever grace
- Freddy was just Great!!!
- Listen to the words-Freddie meant it! Lambert can never do this justice.
You have to know the details as to why Freddie sang this to the highest
note. Think people-it is not jeopardy question. Ask yourselves why he
sang it in the first place?
- Hello! This was written by Brian may for highlander, the movie, and is the
theme song. While Freddie may have known he was dying of aids(evidence is
that he did at this time), nobody deserves to die from such a horrible
disease. It does not just affect one group of people. Think of all the
children with hemophilia who die.d. They did not deserve I anymore than the
thousands dying in Africa and Haiti and the Romanian babies! Let he that is
without sin cast the first stone.
- Who dares to love forever.