Radio Friendly Song
4.13 min. | 4.9323306
user rating | 4715212 views
I hate the radio...
- Un-origi-nal Me-lo-dy
- this is actually catchy
- Why did John Lennon have to be the one
to get shot, something's wrong
While these douche bags are all still alive
singing these ass-licking songs
All these fucking unoriginal pussies
that don't have anything to say
I'm not homophobic, but this song is
so fucking gay...so trueeeeeeeeeee!!!
- nice audio technica mic.
- I swear I could turn on the radio right now and within 1 minute I would
hear a song that has something to do with relationships.
- I had to come back and listen to this song, Stupid mother fucking lame cock
sucking cookie cutter radio friendly song
- Jon is such a good musician!
- Wait... was he playing guitar when there wasn't a guitar in the song?
- This is sort of perfect.
- i didnt listen to the lyrics but i liked the music
- all I can think of is U2, don't try to defend it guys. also, kinda mumford
and sons, except its not cookie-cutter, and is somewhat understandable as
to why people still listen.
- This guy is genius
- Story of Royals
- haha me too bro
- Stupid Mexican
- Don't you get the John Lennon reference?
- I think the familiar chords and melody make adult-contemporary junk a sort
of comfort food for many people. Familiarity is probably the greatest
virtue in terms of mass market appeal.
- congrats on being such a big douche
- Funny thing that the song does not have a guitar in it.
- What's the term for this performance ? - Making a song that critics the
radio songs by making a radio friendly song. ( which is radio friendy only
from the melody and type ofc, lyrics ofc not :P) Maybe sarcasm but it
doesnt satisfy me ...Any idea ?
- maroon 5 are actually good. one direction, nicki minaj, rihanna, holy fuck
- "Those were some good tacos" -Martin Luther King.