Radio Friendly Song
4.13 min. | 4.9321437
user rating | 5012534 views
I hate the radio...
- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- I cannot stand the radio. I get so pissed when I leave the house and
realize that I forgot my ipod. Sometimes I'll turn around if I'm not too
far yet, just so that I don't have to listen to the radio. Even the classic
rock stations just recycle the same songs all day. Don't the classic rock
stations realize that The Doors and Pink Floyd were not the only artists of
- Fuck this radio-friendly edit.. the CD version has much more expletives.
- radio sucks a lot,this song is so true :D
- I never had the words to describe mainstream pop/rock/r&b/hip-hop but this
does it for me
- I'd love to go into a radio station that plays the same top 40 chart songs
ten times a day, hold the place hostage, and play this on the airwaves.
- So sick of hearing "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" everywhere I go. Those are lyrics
that don't even make sense.
- ok guys fuck nickelback , creed and all those soft rock wanna be grunge
look like mutherfucking rock destroyers
- finally somebody speaks up about the pussified shitty music that plays on
the radio. when did bands like metallica and whatnot become uncool?
- This perfectly describes Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I like to imagine
dragons eating the band.
- this also applies to all rap (besides nas)
- I disagree with this because I like putting penis in my butt.
- This is coldplay.
- Oh wow apple should force everyone to have this song on their phones. WHY
THE FUCK NOT SOUNDS LIKE U2
- You are now officaly one of my favorite artists
- This song is brilliant on so many levels it makes my brain want to explode.
- Why did John Lennon have to be the one to get shot... something's wrong
- My boy Taco!
- you are just a fucking awesome
- Wooow! Im number 5000000!!!
- Hip hop and electro music, basicaly.
- It's ironic how catchy this is.
- No, you ARE homophobic.
- montana fits.