- It's funny because this song actually manages to have a more complex chord
progression and beat than most modern pop music while still trying to be
worse than pop music.
- ok guys fuck nickelback , creed and all those soft rock wanna be grunge
look like mutherfucking rock destroyers
- Hip hop and electro music, basicaly.
- Justin Bieber
- This is coldplay.
- fuck the radio
- this also applies to all rap (besides nas)
- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- I'd love to go into a radio station that plays the same top 40 chart songs
ten times a day, hold the place hostage, and play this on the airwaves.
- media is media, media drive music industry, music industry drives media, if
people dont have acces to free music at internet and they hear for 20 years
commercial bullshit music, they will most likelly stay with it, I did that
too, till i was introduced to the internet like 22 years ago and heard for
the first time in my life some real rock, and metal. Those pop artists,
pretty often dont even know what their about to sing, or what music will be
played till they get to recording office, they dont create, they dont do a
shit beside of singing, with a voice that will be tuned by a program
anyway, they are just a face with makeup, either if its a woman, or a man.
My friend... well not a friend but i know her, she's a singer, in a small
band, weddings, bars, i once asked her to play one of her songs "oh... but
its still not edited..." she said, i say babe, i dont care. 10 seconds
later i had regreats i was ever born... her voice was like a dying old goat
last breath... OMFG... and shes in a pretty "busy" band.
- I keep saying this: I wanna hear this on the radio. Every f..ing day.
- Sam Smith - Stay with me, exactly what this song is describing.
- Its such a sad song snf snf
- This reminds me of "#1 radio $ingle" by Psychostick
- Fun one from me, beware language. I was a punk/hard rocker back in the
day, and none of my work was radio-friendly a few years ago I discovered a
funny comedian who does music. this is for me!!!
- the truth about radio and especially NRJ.
- I love this one lol -Fuckin Cookie Cutter bullshit!!!
- Un-origi-nal Me-lo-dy
- This song is exactly Free Loop by Daniel Powter. Gotta love Jon Lajoie
- right in the feels bro
- This works so well! :D
- Radio Friendly Song
- Is it really 5 years already of shit songs on radio? Wow
- I am not homofobic, But this son is soooo fucking gaay :D
- from the guy who brought the world "Show me your genitals"