- Perfect example of 99% of the music out there today. :(
- media is media, media drive music industry, music industry drives media, if
people dont have acces to free music at internet and they hear for 20 years
commercial bullshit music, they will most likelly stay with it, I did that
too, till i was introduced to the internet like 22 years ago and heard for
the first time in my life some real rock, and metal. Those pop artists,
pretty often dont even know what their about to sing, or what music will be
played till they get to recording office, they dont create, they dont do a
shit beside of singing, with a voice that will be tuned by a program
anyway, they are just a face with makeup, either if its a woman, or a man.
My friend... well not a friend but i know her, she's a singer, in a small
band, weddings, bars, i once asked her to play one of her songs "oh... but
its still not edited..." she said, i say babe, i dont care. 10 seconds
later i had regreats i was ever born... her voice was like a dying old goat
last breath... OMFG... and shes in a pretty "busy" band.
- Hip hop and electro music, basicaly.
- This is coldplay.
- the truth about radio and especially NRJ.
- It's funny because this song actually manages to have a more complex chord
progression and beat than most modern pop music while still trying to be
worse than pop music.
- I love this one lol -Fuckin Cookie Cutter bullshit!!!
- Un-origi-nal Me-lo-dy
- This song is exactly Free Loop by Daniel Powter. Gotta love Jon Lajoie
- I keep saying this: I wanna hear this on the radio. Every f..ing day.
- Justin Bieber
- right in the feels bro
- This works so well! :D
- fuck the radio
- I am not homofobic, But this son is soooo fucking gaay :D
- His guitar looks like Noel Gallagher's XD
- This song represents how I feel about jb's "songs"
- I agree with what he's saying but THIS SONG IS ADDICTING. I can't help but
sing along D;
- we used to play this when i was working on a radio station, so funny
- The scary part is that is more complex then any pop song in existence.
- Hi! I'm the Not Homophobic Butt! It sounds like you were about to say
- He should make a parody of the New Commercial Shitty Hipster Youtube Bands.
- this really needs to get on the radio