- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- I never had the words to describe mainstream pop/rock/r&b/hip-hop but this
does it for me
- I'd love to go into a radio station that plays the same top 40 chart songs
ten times a day, hold the place hostage, and play this on the airwaves.
- So sick of hearing "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" everywhere I go. Those are lyrics
that don't even make sense.
- ok guys fuck nickelback , creed and all those soft rock wanna be grunge
look like mutherfucking rock destroyers
- finally somebody speaks up about the pussified shitty music that plays on
the radio. when did bands like metallica and whatnot become uncool?
- This perfectly describes Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I like to imagine
dragons eating the band.
- this also applies to all rap (besides nas)
- This is coldplay.
- Oh wow apple should force everyone to have this song on their phones. WHY
THE FUCK NOT SOUNDS LIKE U2
- Looks like 997 people just bought the new Piece of Shit album...
- This song is brilliant on so many levels it makes my brain want to explode.
- Why did John Lennon have to be the one to get shot... something's wrong
- Hip hop and electro music, basicaly.
- It's ironic how catchy this is.
- I love you, JohnLajoie. So much.
- hahaha!!! thats it.
in polish music biznes is very important to have friendly radio song
- Being a songwriter myself, maybe I should remember to put a little
"doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo" in my more ass-licking songs and send them into
the local radio station to see how much they get played. :P
- Owl city - fireflies!!!
- media is media, media drive music industry, music industry drives media, if
people dont have acces to free music at internet and they hear for 20 years
commercial bullshit music, they will most likelly stay with it, I did that
too, till i was introduced to the internet like 22 years ago and heard for
the first time in my life some real rock, and metal. Those pop artists,
pretty often dont even know what their about to sing, or what music will be
played till they get to recording office, they dont create, they dont do a
shit beside of singing, with a voice that will be tuned by a program
anyway, they are just a face with makeup, either if its a woman, or a man.
My friend... well not a friend but i know her, she's a singer, in a small
band, weddings, bars, i once asked her to play one of her songs "oh... but
its still not edited..." she said, i say babe, i dont care. 10 seconds
later i had regreats i was ever born... her voice was like a dying old goat
last breath... OMFG... and shes in a pretty "busy" band.
- Sam Smith - Stay with me, exactly what this song is describing.
- I play death metal in my car so everyone thinks of me what they will.
- i want that t-shrirt "expensive t-shirt" xDDD