Radio Friendly Song
4.13 min. | 4.9321613
user rating | 5062112 views
I hate the radio...
- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- radio sucks a lot,this song is so true :D
- I cannot stand the radio. I get so pissed when I leave the house and
realize that I forgot my ipod. Sometimes I'll turn around if I'm not too
far yet, just so that I don't have to listen to the radio. Even the classic
rock stations just recycle the same songs all day. Don't the classic rock
stations realize that The Doors and Pink Floyd were not the only artists of
- I never had the words to describe mainstream pop/rock/r&b/hip-hop but this
does it for me
- "Un-or-ig-i-nal... Me-lo-dy!"
- This is coldplay.
- My boss listens to this crap all day. Yesterday it was Bryan Adams, Toto,
Enya, Chicago (the lame 80s power ballads, not the great first two albums),
The Eagles, The Carpenters, etc.
- Sam Smith - Stay with me, exactly what this song is describing.
- He's not just mocking the cookie cutter songs, he's also mocking everyone
who thinks songs like this are shit and how everyone but them is stupid.
And perhaps even people like me who don't think songs like this are
necessarily shit because other people think it's shit. This is mockception.
- Great shitty song! :D
- finally somebody speaks up about the pussified shitty music that plays on
the radio. when did bands like metallica and whatnot become uncool?
- Six years from 2009 and this songs still applies to music.
- Fuck this radio-friendly edit.. the CD version has much more expletives.
- im all about that bass bout that bass bout that
bass,AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH,MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!
- Every Calvin Harris song........
- I would sing the chorus to this song under my breathe when I worked in
retail... fit my mood
- *cough* Ed Sheeran *cough*
- This sounds like a John Lennon solo song haha.
- I love how he says why did John Lennon have to die. It's ironic because
this song sounds ALOT like Imagine.
- Is it bad I actually liked this
- is jon the only one trying to save culture in music through comedy?
- Is it just me or does this sound like the Avett Brothers? I mean, this guys
voice is practically identical.
- So sick of hearing "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" everywhere I go. Those are lyrics
that don't even make sense.
- This is the most true thing I've ever heard,