Radio Friendly Song
4.13 min. | 4.932227
user rating | 5037589 views
I hate the radio...
- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- "Un-or-ig-i-nal... Me-lo-dy!"
- Is it bad I actually liked this
- Sam Smith - Stay with me, exactly what this song is describing.
- I cannot stand the radio. I get so pissed when I leave the house and
realize that I forgot my ipod. Sometimes I'll turn around if I'm not too
far yet, just so that I don't have to listen to the radio. Even the classic
rock stations just recycle the same songs all day. Don't the classic rock
stations realize that The Doors and Pink Floyd were not the only artists of
- Fuck this radio-friendly edit.. the CD version has much more expletives.
- I would sing the chorus to this song under my breathe when I worked in
retail... fit my mood
- He's not just mocking the cookie cutter songs, he's also mocking everyone
who thinks songs like this are shit and how everyone but them is stupid.
And perhaps even people like me who don't think songs like this are
necessarily shit because other people think it's shit. This is mockception.
- This is the most true thing I've ever heard,
- Is it just me or does this sound like the Avett Brothers? I mean, this guys
voice is practically identical.
- So sick of hearing "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" everywhere I go. Those are lyrics
that don't even make sense.
- This song is so accurate it is scary
- I never had the words to describe mainstream pop/rock/r&b/hip-hop but this
does it for me
- Jon looks like young david duchovny
- I sang along to this song.
- this also applies to all rap (besides nas)
- radio sucks a lot,this song is so true :D
- We should all take a nice long listen to this song, because its proportions
- Oh wow apple should force everyone to have this song on their phones. WHY
THE FUCK NOT SOUNDS LIKE U2
- You cane say fuck on the radio damn
- That's how I felt about Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know, glad that
asshole didn't last
- This could as well be called: The Cynic Song
- thanks for existing jon lajoie ...we need more people like you in this
fucked up world !!
- fuck the radio
- jon actually has a decent voice for a comedian