- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- Dont read the comment below because the guy is a douchebag.
- I'd love to go into a radio station that plays the same top 40 chart songs
ten times a day, hold the place hostage, and play this on the airwaves.
- this also applies to all rap (besides nas)
- is he canadian ? :D
- This is coldplay.
- ok guys fuck nickelback , creed and all those soft rock wanna be grunge
look like mutherfucking rock destroyers
- Why did John Lennon have to be the one to get shot... something's wrong
- The problems is not the bad song on the radio. The problem is the people
who listen to this shit. Then we give them the ability to vote…
- BECAUSE IM HAAAAAPPY!
- Hip hop and electro music, basicaly.
- Punk not dead ... only in radio. im wanted Nirvana or wizo or other
punk/rock bands in my radio.
- where the motherfucking shit are you?
- It's ironic how catchy this is.
- thanks for existing jon lajoie ...we need more people like you in this
fucked up world !!
- Darude - Sandstorm
- what i like about is the dudururudududu
- Six years from 2009 and this songs still applies to music.
- How everyone is now complaining about the music genres they don't listen
- and pretty much half of the popular country songs right now.
- media is media, media drive music industry, music industry drives media, if
people dont have acces to free music at internet and they hear for 20 years
commercial bullshit music, they will most likelly stay with it, I did that
too, till i was introduced to the internet like 22 years ago and heard for
the first time in my life some real rock, and metal. Those pop artists,
pretty often dont even know what their about to sing, or what music will be
played till they get to recording office, they dont create, they dont do a
shit beside of singing, with a voice that will be tuned by a program
anyway, they are just a face with makeup, either if its a woman, or a man.
My friend... well not a friend but i know her, she's a singer, in a small
band, weddings, bars, i once asked her to play one of her songs "oh... but
its still not edited..." she said, i say babe, i dont care. 10 seconds
later i had regreats i was ever born... her voice was like a dying old goat
last breath... OMFG... and shes in a pretty "busy" band.
- lol, this song was supposed to convey a message about radio songs, but it
doesn't sound like radio song. sorry i don't get it.
- but I loved this melody, is this bad? .-.