Radio Friendly Song
4.13 min. | 4.9321885
user rating | 5104414 views
I hate the radio...
- i would actually pay for the "Piece of Shit Album" CD!
- Is it bad I actually liked this
- just listend to the fray's "how to save a life". a song which a like, but
oddly enough i rly wanted to listen to that one right after...... guess
there are some radio friendly songs i like :s
- +Turd Flinging Monkey
To do do duu duuuu do dooo doooo
- I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECCKIIIING BAAAALLL
- I never had the words to describe mainstream pop/rock/r&b/hip-hop but this
does it for me
- This is coldplay.
- Fuck this radio-friendly edit.. the CD version has much more expletives.
- how i think he recorded this song: he listened to his song and thought " i
could add any lyrics to it and people will still like it and perhaps even
search for the lyrics!!! "
- Oh wow apple should force everyone to have this song on their phones. WHY
THE FUCK NOT SOUNDS LIKE U2
- I'd love to go into a radio station that plays the same top 40 chart songs
ten times a day, hold the place hostage, and play this on the airwaves.
- I cannot stand the radio. I get so pissed when I leave the house and
realize that I forgot my ipod. Sometimes I'll turn around if I'm not too
far yet, just so that I don't have to listen to the radio. Even the classic
rock stations just recycle the same songs all day. Don't the classic rock
stations realize that The Doors and Pink Floyd were not the only artists of
- He's not just mocking the cookie cutter songs, he's also mocking everyone
who thinks songs like this are shit and how everyone but them is stupid.
And perhaps even people like me who don't think songs like this are
necessarily shit because other people think it's shit. This is mockception.
- Some of the finest lyrics I've every heard in a song, it makes me smile and
nod my head in agreement with every line, make no mistake....this song is a
- radio sucks a lot,this song is so true :D
- Most underrated song on the internet
- Is it just me or does this sound like the Avett Brothers? I mean, this guys
voice is practically identical.
- Great shitty song! :D
- Jon Lajoie, I love you so hard.
- Every Calvin Harris song........
- This describes Maroon 5. And they suck!
- This song is so accurate it is scary
- *cough* Ed Sheeran *cough*
- so true :/