Rancid - Time Bomb
2.57 min. | 4.845261
user rating | 1873667 views
Rancid music video from their CD ...And Out Came the Wolves.
- Found this band on a weird way xD
- most popular song of Rancid is ska....
- no. no where have i been where you can turn on the radio and chose public enemy or rancid or whatever you want to listen to. maybe timebomb every once in a while or socialdistortion
- Do you not have old school music stations in your city, or just pop stations. Don't turn on pop stations. Yes, it's that easy.
- you know what hes talking about. the shit on the radio today is nothing compared to public enemy
- Real Punks just don't listen to punk rock. That's what I said.
- real punks listen to whatever the hell they want, and don't let others tell them otherwise, elitist
- If you like ranicd you should like their roots in music too. Because that shaped them. Real Punks just don't listen to punk rock.
- he didn't say rancid wouldn't like it, he said he didn't
- If just one people reads this, then Is not going to be a waste of time. I'm filmmaker and I just post a couple of videos in my channel. I don't need money or something like that; I just want to show my work. Thanks a lot if you have a couple of minutes to check it out, if not thanks for read this anyway... Thanks
- please, please, please check out our band ALBION, like, subscribe and peace!!!
- you missed out big time. i was in high school when this came out and already a rancid fan. i was gonna wear my rancid shirt on the first day of school but wore white zombie instead and everyone thought i was a metalhead. astro creep 2000 was new that year too. this was a big deal cuz it was the first time rancid was on MTV so suddenly all the assholes new about cool music and you got made fun of relentlessly for being a rancid fan but i'm still a fan in 2013 so fuck them!
- red hair <3
- yeah great bit of ska
- Time bomb!!!!
- don't be so ignorant.
- So you just want to be born in the 90's and be a baby and small child through this time. Rancid likes alot R&B music (black), regga, probly like few rappers to. You would be shocked who from punk, grunge, metal back then on what other music types and the groups they liked, and listen too. Anthrax and Public Enemy are good friends to this day.
- EPIC COMMENT!!!
- God dman i would love to see a picture of slendy with a black fedora
- i bet this is Slenderman's favourite song... and he was a rudie before he turn slendy... lol
- ...to a beautiful baby boy named Rancid. He grew up to be a great man who unfortunately never made it past the nineties.
- seivi10 and all those who thumbed up....
don't worry too much, there was real SH#TE music then too, & besides, I am sure there is a really good band on your block somewhere anyway. Go & support them! Or better yet start y'r band. Stop lookin' back & dreamin'!!! Go & do. That is PUNK! That is the whole f'n point!