Real Alien UFO Caught On Video
0.52 min. | 0
user rating | 18962320 views
Video shot out on the Atlantic ocean captures an alien UFO racing across the sky and joined minutes later with another UFO. These UFOs flew in formation across the sky. Unmistakable proof aliens do exist.
- Almost nineteen million views on this vid. Why?
- THIS has 18 million views? What is wrong with me?
- it's interesting to us that as someone is saying there's a ufo in the sky
and pointing upwards...that the camera person would not look up but keep
filming the guy saying 'there it is'. Hmmmmm. If it were me filming, you
wouldn't see anything but sky and ufo. None the less, the more footage the
better. Thanks for posting.
- White quad copters! AMAZING!
- I read somewhere (don't remember the site)of a giant huge motherfucking
thing that came near our Sun and use it as a fuel station,i mean he
deployed out a sort of long arms or something like that and sucked the Sun
like us we do when we go to refuel the cars to petrols
- Its a bird its a plane its a coors light
- all what he have seeing is actors
- There is absolutely no possible way that those are airplanes.
- I don't see anything
- oh my word i need to do something like this
- Thats not a UFO, this is part of a NASA video about how the booster rockets
were recovered from the space shuttle.The guys on the boat are going to
recover them once the hit the surface.
- They are jets :D
- guys. jets don't count as ufo's.
- That real I saw it last night
- ive seen in the newspaper
a space drone or something else found 360 or 390 alien potential planets
- this not alien LOL
- Having ratings disabled is basically saying its fake on its own.
- like bar missing...fake
- Space shuttle solid fuel boosters just before parachutes open. That´s all.
Nice try boys, but no cookie!
- the ufos were the ballast tanks from space shuttle last launch jun 2011
this is just a cut away from the documentary here on youtube
- Broke virgin losers lmfao
- All I fucking saw was people pointing, blue sky, and 2 military jets.
- i dont see anything
- that could be a plane it's just bad graphics on the camera/phone