Real Alien UFO Caught On Video
0.52 min. | 0
user rating | 19326771 views
Video shot out on the Atlantic ocean captures an alien UFO racing across the sky and joined minutes later with another UFO. These UFOs flew in formation across the sky. Unmistakable proof aliens do exist.
- 19.3 million views and now the number one #UFO video on #YouTube. Does this
mean #aliens have visited #Earth?
- Its either a bird or a plane, there is no such thing as a UFO! They are
just fake rumors!
- Wy is this always happend in the USA
and not in Europe ??
- So let's critique the title of this video, shall we?
UFO, is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object.
If the flying object is unidentified, then by definition how can it be said
to also be a "Real Alien"?
The most that can be claimed is that it's unidentified.
It's difficult for many people to reason.
Many people are just plain stupid.
- i think these are birds
- not a ufo but ti is 2 army pains
- It could have just been a birds
- Just another light in the sky...and a couple of over excited fools...YAWN
- this is only half of the original video . you see the ufo going into the
water then two jets fly by and a black helicopter comes by and tll them to
- why in a UFO clip was the guy recording more interested in showing us the
guy pointing to where the UFO was meant to be haha give that man an Oscar
- I'm sorry, which pixel was it? Could you use a higher quality potato next
- they were fighter planes
- It's become a love hate relationship with viewers. 2 years after I posted
this video, over 17 million views and still going strong. People just love
to comment on it speculating planes, seagulls, and the ever popular Goku.
- I blame obama
- It's is FAKE AND FORGET IT
- Almost nineteen million views on this vid. Why?
- I think its funny how ufos are related to aliens when it can be anything we
dont know like a plane
- It is just a us army fighter jet
- yeah look in at 23 seconds and see the jet trials. I think military jets
and the sound is a dead give away. How can the sound change for loud to at
sea. Did you turn off the ship? or was it so strong wind>
- FAKE ITS AN AIRPLANE
- 19.321.568 views how lol
- We all know that no fotage caught will ever be enough. There are so many
factors nowadays. Could be so many things. A joke, CGI, weatherballoon.. a
seagull caught in 240p... So.. i guess.. Unless theres a craft actually
landing somewhere or taking contact in some obvious way, There is no way to
be sure. So. You will probably see it on every news channel in the world
when it actually happens. :) what a day...
- I got one of these in my happy meal last seek. The bloody batteries never
last though. Did you put new ones in your one?
I can't seem to get the back open! Any tips?
- Jet streams? Hmmm
- Lemme guess...they were told it was a weather balloon.