Rihanna - Disturbia
4.37 min. | 4.820715
user rating | 86926291 views
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48,070,735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group
- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Rihanna, but I think this is actually good.
- Rihanna's arms are stuck in gloryholes
- I was like, 8 or 9 when this came out, so when I snuck to the computer to
watch it, I ended up having nightmares.
- Like if your watching in 2015......
or if you like hula hooping c:
- My entire family are super Christian and me and my cousins used to listen
to this song and play this music video when we were younger all the time. I
don't understand how we got away with it... I mean, wtf even is this video?
It's weird seeing it after 5 or 6 years but damn, how did I not find this
disturbing as a kid? XD
- ANYONE ELSE HERE FOR DETOX
- Can you stop with your fuckin' illuminati ?!
- I don't know if Rhianna writes all her songs or not, But I really like all
her songs. Very Catchy. She blows lady gaga out of the water. And sometimes
in the water, but that's a different story :-D
- THIS VIDEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. JUST SO YOU KNOW.
- When i was a kid this was 1 of my fav songs lol
- BUON FINE SETTIMANA G+.🌹
- When I first saw this at age nine or so, it gave me so many nightmares,
- *"This is the PERFECT ENGLISH SONG for Kuroha .u."*
- Dis song always get meh scared…😩😬
- fucking wierd don't people see how fcking shit she is?
- 2009 in my opinion was the best year of music
- Rihanna sings "Disturbia" .... enjoy 🎃🎃🎃
- #RIHANNA#Rihanna - Disturbia : https://youtu.be/E1mU6h4Xdxc
- RIHANNA IS A CRAZED SATANIC WITCH
- #musicvideo by +Rihanna Performing Disturbia +YouTube
- Just found out that Chris Brown wrote this song with her. I don't know if
it is true doe.
- She's literally saying she's possessed and here are all her dumbass fans
going "no it's just art" are you fucking kidding me
- It's satanic as hell but i can't help the fact that i like it. Damn those
fucking illuminatis are strong. Like seriously when you understand the
lyrics it's scary and disturbing but the melody is just so perfect
- they are trying to make you a slave of the media, you should not get to
into these types of shit they get so much money for these types of devilish
songs. VIVA LA REVOLUCION