Rihanna - Disturbia
4.37 min. | 4.818979
user rating | 81275992 views
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48,070,735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group
- No she doesn't worship satan, but this shit is very very dark. She is one
- I don't know if Rhianna writes all her songs or not, But I really like all
her songs. Very Catchy. She blows lady gaga out of the water. And sometimes
in the water, but that's a different story :-D
- This is not illuminati ffs honestly stupid christians
- Please Lord Jesus bless Rihanna because she acts like she's being taken
- they are trying to make you a slave of the media, you should not get to
into these types of shit they get so much money for these types of devilish
songs. VIVA LA REVOLUCION
- This song is so fucking shit, I'd rather listen to my own child being
murdered than listen to this song again.
- Like if your watching in 2015......
- When I first saw this at age nine or so, it gave me so many nightmares,
- Okay okay if u dnt think jesus is real go to hell iif u want to go to
heaven belive in dah lord and god
- That's why chris brown found Rihanna unattractive
- She's literally saying she's possessed and here are all her dumbass fans
going "no it's just art" are you fucking kidding me
- I've been hearing the chorus in my head for like 5 years and i finally
found the song!
- When i was a kid this was 1 of my fav songs lol
- My entire family are super Christian and me and my cousins used to listen
to this song and play this music video when we were younger all the time. I
don't understand how we got away with it... I mean, wtf even is this video?
It's weird seeing it after 5 or 6 years but damn, how did I not find this
disturbing as a kid? XD
- THIS is the Rihanna I like. I don't like the new Rihanna, she's become more
pop and sweeter sounding. I like the darker Rihanna. Songs like this or
- Awesome song right on the spot and the video even better.
- Typical moron - watch the video, leave a nasty comment, or insult another
person because of their comment. It seems like Rihanna has done her
job....turn all of you weak-minded morons against each other. And they will
keep succeeding because you all let them. Good job morons! And look at me,
I leave an insulting comment as well. I guess we are all under their spell.
One more thing, do any of you even care about the torture this poor girl is
going through? Think not. Why would you care if you enjoy her torture.
Fucking disgusting filthy slimy demonic rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Actually the meaning is about warning others of how fame and money can
control you. Examples to back me up are:
"Throw on your break lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Am I scaring you tonight
Your mind is in disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Which means Don't lose who you are when you become famous. And the one line
"It's like the darkness is the light" that means, fame can seem glamorous
but really it can be horrible with all the gossip and pressure to make
yourself prettier with lots of make-up and surgery.
"Release me from this curse
I'm trying to remain tame
But I'm struggling
You can't go, go, go
I think I'm going to oh, oh, oh "
It's her struggle to resist the calling of fame and fortune.
- When she said: "Am I scaring you tonight?..." I was like "HECK YEAH!! By
the way, HOW DO YOU MOVE YOUR BODY LIKED THAT??!?!?"
- You do realize this is metaphorical and has a deeper meaning than what you
think as devil worshiping.
- ILLUMINERTI CONFIRMED !!!!
- Why are people talking shit? Believe in god if u want but stop preaching it
or fuck off
- WOW ...........😈 I love it
- Diese Jesus verrückten Amerikaner alter, zum glück wohn ich in Deutschland
- Rihanna sings "Disturbia" .... enjoy 🎃🎃🎃