Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.8156104
user rating | 40548691 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- not to be rude but like is she white or black ?
- OMG still love this song still 😎
- Wtf rita ora is die???
- No one is smart enough to thoroughly understand the collective conscience
unless you have attractions with each other through curves beauty vanity
sharp sediq handsome and flamboyant.
- was she the girl from the movie racing car that she said "this is london
baby"? with vin diesel and paul walker.. i dont remember whats the movie's
- More like RIP to this song after Tinies dumbass tries to sound cool
- My mother played this song at my sister's funeral. It was very touching...
- she is a gypsy black white
- What race is she?? She looks black but like not at the same time
- is this bitch white or black?
- When u see an artist like this. U clearly know she slept with someone 2
get 2 this point. I don't mean 2 offend her fans. But the only special
thing about her is her mouth. Average voice and i know she don't write her
stuff so i wont even talk about her lyrics. However she's a cutie and i
guess thats all that matters now a days. Longing for Real Artists Who Move
ur soul with voice and lyrics.
- Skip 0:33-0:58 the rapping part uw
- Her days are over, baby she's over...
- This song came on on the radio the day my cousin died
- albanian gypsy race, came from india
- When I heard the Nneka - "Heartbeat " sample, I pulled my earphones out in
disgust. That's like an actually SONG song. With actual lyrics and talent.
- Is she white or lightskin ?!
- shes like the blond version of rihanna.......
- call me crazy but she kinda looks like rihanna in a certain way
- Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
- shes so pretty wish she was bigger in the u.s
- FWI its 2yrs old ur welcome
- Still love this song