Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.817254
user rating | 43905129 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- Nneka - Heartbeat wiews 9,687,939
Rita Ora 42,798,611
You People Are Morons
- Rita ora is from Kosovo which was originally from Yugoslavia but is now in
Serbia, she moved when she was one and grew up in west London (Rita is
technically British). I live in the same area as her and sometimes go to
the pin her dad owns!
- Does having all that black dick in her make her look-talk-act like that?
- "I'll make you call me daddy, even though you ain't my daughter" Um....he
shouldn't be able to make a female do anything, that sounded so gross and
self entitled O.o
- OMG she looks like a nasty tranny.
- She stole Drake's song ! Drake - Ready For You.
- R.I.P... more like ripped off other songs. And no less than Nneka's
heart-touching Heartbeat. Faith in humanity lost.
- <3 ALBANIA <3
- I cant get over the dark ass brows and blonde ass hair....not cute.
- Why Do You Guys Fight over Whos better..... Tsk Tsk Tsk Just Think it dont
show it By hating Nneka - Heartbeat and
Rita Ora - R.I.P. are both awesome songs so dont fight over them.....
- Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah: http://youtu.be/L1l9WST5lXM
- not to be rude but like is she white or black ?
- I never heard of Rita until few weeks ago but she is very BEAUTIFUL and her
voice is beautiful too.
- Rita stop with the fake american accent :/
- She took Drake's song Ready For You. . .
- Every one can be anything they want and stop being racist and stop all the
- lol shes just doing her thing, im American but didn't hear this until I
went overseas to Dubai, apparently if shes big there shes doing something
right, its just a catchy song
- It amazes me how many people have no idea how the music industry works...
no, she did not steal this song from Drake. Drake wrote the song for a
female artist and Rita Ora paid for the rights to it. So yes, she "stole"
the song in the same sense that you "steal" anything that you legally buy.
- Bravo to Rita , the Albanian singer <3!<3
- Who's watching this in 2015 ??
- Happy new year guyz!!!
- i want more of this rita ora :)
- Way better than Rihanna
- essa musica mostra ela de outro jeito isso e bom pois em cada musica vc
mostra o que vc e capaz e eu amo essa musica pq as vezes faz sentido e pq
combina n tem um sentido de ser diferente e ela linda canta bem o que mais