Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.81715
user rating | 43277757 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- Nneka - Heartbeat wiews 9,687,939
Rita Ora 42,798,611
You People Are Morons
- "I'll make you call me daddy, even though you ain't my daughter" Um....he
shouldn't be able to make a female do anything, that sounded so gross and
self entitled O.o
- She stole Drake's song ! Drake - Ready For You.
- Does having all that black dick in her make her look-talk-act like that?
- It amazes me how many people have no idea how the music industry works...
no, she did not steal this song from Drake. Drake wrote the song for a
female artist and Rita Ora paid for the rights to it. So yes, she "stole"
the song in the same sense that you "steal" anything that you legally buy.
- Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah: http://youtu.be/L1l9WST5lXM
- essa musica mostra ela de outro jeito isso e bom pois em cada musica vc
mostra o que vc e capaz e eu amo essa musica pq as vezes faz sentido e pq
combina n tem um sentido de ser diferente e ela linda canta bem o que mais
- Was she having sex at 3:28 or something? :')
- Way better than Rihanna
- And she didn't steal any song you people must have ear problems or
something XD if she did don't you think she would get sued?
- umm... Wtf is all this Rita Ora and Nneka comparison? To sample from
another song is okay. Eminem, Birdy, Fall Out Boy and a lot of artists do
it. All I heard that was similar is tempo and that part where the vocals
"smooth stutters" some words.
My point is, artists can get paid through iTunes simply by just doing a
cover of another artist's song/lyrics and it happens all the time with
little to no credit to original artists. Why can't Rita Ora do something to
the less extent? I don't see the big deal. Enlighten me, please. :o
Talk about "sharing economy" lol
- Punxie89 it's just a songgg man! He respects women in real life
- This whole song is a ripoff of Drake's I'm Ready For You..?
- Ремикс охрененный, но клип не о чем.
- Her days are over - she is an illuminati too now..., dragged in by tinie
- R.I.P... more like ripped off other songs. And no less than Nneka's
heart-touching Heartbeat. Faith in humanity lost.
- i like how she says "forrow my lead" ..
- RIP to the girl you used to see
she's got herpes
its a parody
- Rita ora is from Kosovo which was originally from Yugoslavia but is now in
Serbia, she moved when she was one and grew up in west London (Rita is
technically British). I live in the same area as her and sometimes go to
the pin her dad owns!
- RITA Ora
Is Smoking!! Lived her in the X Factor
During Kye's Performance. She got So Wet xD
- was she the girl from the movie racing car that she said "this is london
baby"? with vin diesel and paul walker.. i dont remember whats the movie's
- I call my man daddy all the time. That doesn't make me less of a woman in
anyway. Get off the BS people. If you are not calling him daddy, he not
handling that right. #justsaying
- NIGHTCORE Is Even better
DO YO EVEN KNOW WHAT NIGHTCORE IA BRUH?
- I felt like Tinie was out of place, I love so much Rita's voice *-*, and it
was awful that he appeared in the screen after she said "come closer" two
- ON BEŞİNCİ SANİYEDE ÜÇGEN KÜPELER var üzerinde RİTA yazıyo