Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.8145623
user rating | 39852335 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- Her days are over, baby she's over...
- This will never be as good as Nneka's Heartbeat!
- Much prefer Leah McFall's version, but this is great too!
- OMG still love this song still 😎
- First time i listened to this song was 3 years ago. I heard the drake
version and was awfully confused thinking "is drake finally coming out"
Looooool. Now it all makes sense
- How do songs like this make it?!?!?
I listen to everything from Classical music to heavy metal and ever since
the millennium to the present, I still can't understand how basic and
untalented artists go viral. How is this a hit??? Anyone can do what she
did. Avg girl voice with avg (or below avg) lyrics.
- shes like the blond version of rihanna.......
- My mother played this song at my sister's funeral. It was very touching...
- What race is she?? She looks black but like not at the same time
- When u see an artist like this. U clearly know she slept with someone 2
get 2 this point. I don't mean 2 offend her fans. But the only special
thing about her is her mouth. Average voice and i know she don't write her
stuff so i wont even talk about her lyrics. However she's a cutie and i
guess thats all that matters now a days. Longing for Real Artists Who Move
ur soul with voice and lyrics.
- When I heard the Nneka - "Heartbeat " sample, I pulled my earphones out in
disgust. That's like an actually SONG song. With actual lyrics and talent.
- Love this song!!! and she's fantastic!!! PLease watch and share my new song
too, SOULMATE on my youtube channel I need your help to have many many
- is this bitch white or black?
- Hope Ora don't be like Miley and Rihanna i WANT THIS RITA ORA
- Possibly my new favorite song :3
- So who copied who, Drake or Rita Ora?
- The song's pretty catchy.
But lets face it, she's basically a Primark version of Rihanna...
- Skip 0:33-0:58 the rapping part uw
- RIP to the squirrel up int he tree, he got run over, by a land rover.
- she is a gypsy
- More like RIP to this song after Tinies dumbass tries to sound cool
- she's trying so hard to be rihanna number two.. it almost works .. lol