Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.81805
user rating | 46406233 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- 3:28 .... xD
- aaaa τελειοοοοοο θεηκη τραγουδιστρια η Rita Ora
- this song gets boring quickly
- Nneka - Heartbeat wiews 9,687,939
Rita Ora 42,798,611
You People Are Morons
- I've heard this in radio sometimes and didn't find this song on YouTube,
when I find it this been my favourite song! Love it. I didn't actually know
that Rita Ora sings, I tough she was a top model or something. 😅
- Rita ora is from Kosovo which was originally from Yugoslavia but is now in
Serbia, she moved when she was one and grew up in west London (Rita is
technically British). I live in the same area as her and sometimes go to
the pin her dad owns!
- <3 ALBANIA <3
- Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah : http://youtu.be/L1l9WST5lXM
- She straight jacked Drake's hook on "I'm ready for ya"
- I cant get over the dark ass brows and blonde ass hair....not cute.
- what a stupid song
- why is this person famous and Marina & The Diamonds don't?
- Is this literally a poorly combined mixture of several peoples songs?
That's kinda lazy on the songwriters part. On another note, I love Nneka
and the power and soul she puts into her music. Not really seeing anything
that stands out about Rita. Looks like they're just taking advantage of her
racial ambiguity and decent body to sell more records to people with bland
music palates. This song has no flow.
- Remember when some idiots were saying "R.i.p to Rihanna career" LMAO so
right, as long Queen Rihanna's around, this whore will never be relevant!
- super video
- Rita Ora ~ RIP
- Guarda questo video su YouTube:
- I love that song whenever I hear it I just want to sing to sing to it.
- Solo any memories
- To Rita Ora - Kosovo
Respect from Italy
- This is overpower song, 10 times better than opagangham style.(i think)
- White Rihanna