Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah
3.85 min. | 4.818065
user rating | 45430397 views
Get the new album ORA on iTunes UK and IE here: http://smarturl.it/OraAlbumDigital
Download "R.I.P." on iTunes right now! Click here: http://smarturl.it/RitaOraRIP
More Rita Ora on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/howwedoparty
Music video by RITA ORA featuring Tinie Tempah performing R.I.P.. (C) 2012 Roc Nation LLC
- 3:28 .... xD
- I've heard this in radio sometimes and didn't find this song on YouTube,
when I find it this been my favourite song! Love it. I didn't actually know
that Rita Ora sings, I tough she was a top model or something. 😅
- Rita ora is from Kosovo which was originally from Yugoslavia but is now in
Serbia, she moved when she was one and grew up in west London (Rita is
technically British). I live in the same area as her and sometimes go to
the pin her dad owns!
- Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah : http://youtu.be/L1l9WST5lXM
- nothing special here,,,, just a good girl turning bad
- how did they get the car stuck in the ground???
- like si el "sexy señorita" te hizo pensar en Abraham Mateo xD
- Wow she is really good at singing, I just don't think this is dubstep...
- I cant get over the dark ass brows and blonde ass hair....not cute.
- Rest in peace to the girl who's now deceased :3
- Is this literally a poorly combined mixture of several peoples songs?
That's kinda lazy on the songwriters part. On another note, I love Nneka
and the power and soul she puts into her music. Not really seeing anything
that stands out about Rita. Looks like they're just taking advantage of her
racial ambiguity and decent body to sell more records to people with bland
music palates. This song has no flow.
- Does anyone else see this...Wow..... I never thought I would see it but
Beyonce and Rihanna had a baby and named her Rita. :-) I love Rita
though...I think she is a great artist but Wow...
- Polacy Łapki W Górę :3
- Nneka - Heartbeat wiews 9,687,939
Rita Ora 42,798,611
You People Are Morons
- She didn't rip Drake off. Drake wrote the song for her lol!!
- "I'll make you call me daddy, even though you ain't my daughter" Um....he
shouldn't be able to make a female do anything, that sounded so gross and
self entitled O.o
- coo yo
- Remember when some idiots were saying "R.i.p to Rihanna career" LMAO so
right, as long Queen Rihanna's around, this whore will never be relevant!
- When I hear this song I always remember the summer 2012 when I was with her
friends constantly listening to this song)))
- She straight jacked Drake's hook on "I'm ready for ya"
- my fave from rita
- This is a song about her carrer , right?
- Did I młake you wipe you screen
- not to be rude but like is she white or black ?