Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit
5.23 min. | 4.9470487
user rating | 18630467 views
Rowan Atkinson comes across an invisible drum kit while sweeping. He's not too bad with it.
- Brilliant. xD
- Dayum that Rowan bloke is one funny cunt :')
- Mute and watch from 02:10 to 02:20. Awkward isn't it? xD
- Oh my giddy aunt! I really did die laughing watching this ...
- The birth of Mr Bean
- What a legend!
- Must see ! It will put a BIG smile on your face !
- One of the best I have ever seen!!!...
- WARNING TO ALL WOMEN AT GLASGOW UNIVERSITY: A member of staff at the
Physics and Astronomy Department at Glasgow University, Dr. Mike Kenyon,
has a history of sexually harassing (and abusing) females. Between 2000 and
2005, Mike Kenyon was studying for his PhD at the Department of Physics and
Astronomy at the University of Keele in England. During this period, he
started sexually harassing two female postgraduate students. On one
occasion, Kenyon touched the thighs of one these students while they were
in the Common Room. This young woman was shocked and she threatened to
report Kenyon to the Dean of Students. Kenyon then began to spread false
rumours about this woman, rumours that she was a lesbian and that she was a
heroin addict. Mike Kenyon is a sociopath who got away with sexual
harassment and sexual abuse and conducting a smear campaign against a
totally innocent woman. Her only "crime" (in Kenyon's eyes) was that she
was not interested in him. Kenyon is a natural born manipulator and a true
sociopath and you have be on your guard if you have to deal with him.
- Funniest Electromechanical Engineer EVER!
- Some people are funny, but their not Bean funny.
- 3:22, please do a trance/house mix on that :)
- Rowan Atkinson, can make a room full of people laugh without even uttering
- the invisible drum kit
- One of the most amazing talents.
- i loved it!
- This is when the Comics were great... Be honest, How many modern comedians
could perform this skit and make it work? Very VERY few!... Even the Great
Jim Carey would be hard pushed (Mainly as he is too well known and we would
- Fantastic like always Mr Bean.
- I respect this man but I can't see how is this show funny.
- reminds me of mario 64 final boss music.