Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit
5.23 min. | 4.9473667
user rating | 19090582 views
Rowan Atkinson comes across an invisible drum kit while sweeping. He's not too bad with it.
- this sucks
- Oh my giddy aunt! I really did die laughing watching this ...
- Suspension of Disbelief. Mr Atkinson at his best.
- Dayum that Rowan bloke is one funny cunt :')
- Virtual Drummers
Do you know Mr. Bean?
- Shit, Lee Evans stole this routine. What a douche
- Mute and watch from 02:10 to 02:20. Awkward isn't it? xD
- Brilliant! A man that has the ability to make three generations laugh
without uttering a single word.
- air drum level 9000
- how they make the drums invisible
- I love Rowan Atkinson
- lol dat ending
- Brilliant. Rowan Atkinson should ALWAYS have created his own stuff.
Terrible idea to put him under directors doing tv shows and movies, this at
least 10x funnier.
- What a great performer !
I had a drum, should be the title of this show.
- perfect timing
- I have figured out the concept of english humour:
You find it funny but you have no idea why, which makes it even more funny.
- He mimes this pretty well actually.That means he probably knows how to
actually play drums at least on a basic level.
- one hell of a timing he has :) #rowanatkinson
- This is sooo freakin funny!!!!!
- true legend
- One of the greatest comedians ever. Cheers!
- The birth of Mr Bean