russell peters singing in indian
2.33 min. | 1.2803599
user rating | 740893 views
russell peter is indian but can he speak/sing in indian.
- As a matter of fact there are 225 language and dialects in India. So don't even try to speak in INDIAN.
- There's no language called "Indian", dumbass. Even Russell Peters said that at one point.
- english is a language not knowledge.
- but i luv u a lot eheheheh :P
- fucking hell im gona fuckin call u piece of shit...
- WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
- This is the most stupidest video ever. I know this song and he's OBVIOUSLY not singing it. The uploader is not fooling anyone... :P
- common sense - obviously to the person who uploaded this stupid video where the crude 'singing' is NOT by RP!
- 18 languages are official.Actually there are more. (regional,local etc)
- i thought there was more than 18 lol
- I like this song though...
- I believe he is talking directly to the guy who uploaded this video.
- I didn't know Indian was a language. Haha
- flagged as spam.
- dude there is no language called as Indian, there are eighteen languages in India, and apart from that India has the highest number of English Speakers in the world.
- hahaha he deleted his comment
- I must say, your own command of the English language is very impressive.
- same here in Philippines..there are more regions in Philippines that uses TAGALOG language, which is why it became our national language...
- Yes Hindi is the national language in India, but still some parts like the South India people don't speak Hindi, English works there.
- I think Hindi is the official language of India. However, india was divided up into regions by language so many people prefer to speak that language of their region.
- well...filipinos were forced to learn TAGALOG ( national language ) so we can travel in different regions and use it to speak to other filipinos , nad they can also reply us in tagalog .. i think India does the same way too
- I wonder how they all communicate together?
- here in Philippines..we have 180 dialects..but i did a research about India's Dialects..and i found out that it has more than 400 languages and estimated as 2,000 dialects! COOL!! @.@
- Actually one of the Indian languages is called Hindi. There are many other languages through out the different regions.