Russian Orthodox Choir, Sacred Russian singing Chesnokov's "Gabriel Appeared" Eternal Counsel
3.90 min. | 4.942405
user rating | 807325 views
This choir is from Moscow.
They were recorded while they were touring through the Europe.
They defiantly are the great bunch with beautiful voices but it looks like this group gathered just for the tour. Nobody saw or heard of them after.
I tried to find them and invite for the tour to US but unsuccessfully.
Chesnokov's "Gabriel Appeared"
Soloist: Chernegov-Nomerov Egor (choral dir.)Чернегов-Номеров Егор Глебович
Info from Moscow P.I. Tchaikovsky Music Conservatory
- This is nice
- Потрясающий голос. Вдохновляет.
- Marvelous. Russian Orthodox music moves me like no other.
- I have rarely heard something more beautiful more touching, the soloist
comes up so effortlessly it is almost a schock to hear his beautiful voice
when he begins, Is there more from this fellow... ? Thank you so much for
- Очень трогают за душу.
- Just like jews killed the romanovs. Jews created christianity to enlist you
all against black african families. Jesus was black. Eat. Digest but do not
deficate. Truth is iron in your bones
- Fantastic! Thank you..:)
- This is so beautiful.
- validates the human mystery.
- This ancient stikhera is sung at the Annunciation Vespers and is based on
the words spoken by Archangel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary:
“Revealing to thee the counsel before all ages, Gabriel came and stood
before thee, O Virgin; and greeting thee, he proclaimed:
Rejoice, thou earth that has not been sown;
Rejoice, thou burning bush that remains unconsumed;
Rejoice, thou unsearchable depths;
Rejoice, thou bridge that leads to heaven and ladder raised on high that
Jacob saw; Rejoice, thou vessel of divine manna;
Rejoice, thou deliverance from the curse,
Rejoice, thou restoration of Adam,
The Lord is with Thee.”
- Pavel Chesnokov
- Geeze that was suprising & gorgeous. That baritone voice was beautiful *_*
- Just can't get enough, listening again and again ... and of course
searching for more. Beautiful music ... and language too. Спасибо
- his name georg chernegov-nomerov he studied in moscow state conservatory
- This is truly the way music must be performed. No commercial and studio
shits, just great human voices. Good job boys.
- Beautiful, Orthodox brothers from Russia well done. Greetings from a Greek
- Only the things he saw had names. To give voice to his feelings, he had
recourse to sounds and so found his way to music. It enable him to express
his exaltation, his fondness for dancing, his mourning, his love, his
warlike instincts, and his belief in a supreme power. /Curt Pahlen
- Thank you for the great music! Fabulous!
- Such a beautiful humble nature.
- Huge voice for a sweet song
- I can't stop playing this incredibly beautiful piece, the voices of the
choir bland so well one would believe they were a larger group, it is so
harmonious, the voice of the soloist soars over the group all of a sudden
in a most beautiful effect.
- The russian nesting doll is the truth of jesus. The key of david. It refers
to the genes of blacks which open the genes of all races and shuts them
out. While no other race can produce black from its gene pool. That is holy
- This young man brings tears to my eyes. He truly sings from the heart.