Saliva - Click Click Boom
3.97 min. | 4.899058
user rating | 10490630 views
Music video by Saliva performing Click Click Boom. (C) 2001 The Island Def Jam Music Group
- ooooo buddy I had the best Rock music in High School.....
- I remember hearing this song the first time from the original Test Drive on
ps2! Those was some fun time's!
- God I missed this.
- Turn it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Love It...
- Click click BOOM!!!!
Only on +Square Groove Radio !!!!
- Saliva - Click Click Boom
\m/ (◣_◢) \m/
Click, Click Boom.
I'm coming down on the stereo,
hear me on the radio,
click, click boom.
I'm coming down with the new style and you know it's buck wild.
Click, Click Boom
I'm on the radio station touring round the nation,
leaving the scene in devastation.
#MetalMania #Musicbomb #musiceveryday #Saliva #musicMonday #music
- *Saliva* is such an awesome band
- watch the video, click play again. Enjoy this awesomness once again
- the lesbian scene a 2:30 always makes me pop
- Lol beerdrinking premadonna
- omg its the undertaker lol
- I'M SICK OF ALL THESE ADVERTISEMENTS.... REALLY, UGH
- Jack Daniels advertising placement put PERFECTLY in place! ;-)
- Click Click Boom! Fucking aaaoooo!
- Saliva. ..Now that's a Bad Ass Music iam Sick & Tired of This Rap Crap Hip
Hop Jungle Music" Can We Move On with Something Better????
- I saw them at wrestlemania X8 in toronto
- This might have been a bigger song, but it got banned for a while after
9/11 with some others because it reminded people about the attacks.
- Every where I go I see friggen Flo from progressive tellin me to buy her
damn car insurance....LEAVE ME ALONE FLO. Im never gettin your stupid
- He looks like a fat juggalette
- cant take the moshpit, stay the hell out. a little bumping and blood builds
brotherhood. no, i'm not saying violence is good, but my best friends to
this day were people i met slamming into in the pit, must be 30 years now,
knock em down, stand em back up, we got each others back.
- 101.1 xfm is when Ottawa radio used to be good and play music like this in
- MTV you F&CKED UP. Instead of playing that crappy a$$ no talent pop artist
crap this is the stuff that made you guys huge. This will always be real
The 90's Kid
- ↑ click my name if you enjoy uplifting music....
or please youtube search
freeman da gospel rapper far gone
I'm trying to stop someone from suicide, loneliness & more
thanks a lot