Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. iPhone 4s: Drop, Kid, Car Test.
2.05 min. | 3.6587055
user rating | 1673966 views
Brought to you by SquareTrade: http://www.squaretrade.com
Join our Facebook community and tell us what we should drop next! https://www.facebook.com/SquareTrade
In this video, we test the new Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. iPhone 4s, to see which of these devices survives a ear drop, a kid drop and a car drop.. Watch the video to see the results
P.S : We don't cover intentional damage like you see in the video
- Haha droid sucks
- I wanna be one of those kids!
- Broke your floor? I broke the floor and made a hole in the ground..
- But samsung galaxy s 3 is made from PLASTIC so it's more resistant than the IPhone what is made from glass.
- Three tests, iPhone beats all of them. Pretty fake, and sgs3 did survive only the kid test... FAKE FAKE FAKE Do another fucking test to ensure that the both of the phones drops to on back or screen.
Sorry for bad english. I'm on seventh grade in Finland so english isn't that good. =)
- Because apple designs Thier iPhones for less circuit damage but s3 just does durability of the outside though they should do one with cases on
- If the i4S landed on its back, why didn't the back crack? The GS3 landed on the front and cracked.
- ii never forget phone on back of my car
- fucking kids i hate them
- I want a phone that is made of paper so it wont break
- Your wasting your money
- Harassment phones give them away? WTF¡¡¡
- as an S3 owner
the kid drop test was the only realistic logic:
DROP S3 FROM SERIOUS HEIGHT AND MOTION
BATTERY POPS OUT ABSORBS IMPACT
DROP IPHONE AT REALISTIC HEIGHT AND MOTION
PARISHES ON IMPACT
- the car one the samsung landed right on it's face
- My s3 fell from no more then toofeet and completey broke
- The car wasnt fair it was on tge top and i phone was on boot
- Samsung is more better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fuck testing when your phone falls kick it
- There is always a case
- With THE iPhone 4S you can Easley change back in a metal one so it won't crack
- Why do They make all the new smartphones super shiny and slippery. They are so hard to hold and easy to drop. Personally I bought otterbox defender for my s3 and what a difference, phone is now super grippy and feels really robust! They should come standard like that