Scotland The Brave (Lyrics)
2.88 min. | 4.931896
user rating | 1639900 views
Scotland the brave.
- So many people would love to.
- you tell em Nathan James Woodhead!!
- Every time I hear this song I think of..."he is Duncan McLeod...the Highlander. (followed by the swooshing sound of a Japanese sword)
- Malacore, are you saying Russia defeated Germany, and the US played a small part; or what?
- Is this Ligit!
- Very true
- greetings to the great Scottish nation from Greece
- USA: Never had a empire Britain: One of the biggest empire in the world :P
- America won their independance they broke the rules of war twice Officer Targating, using shotguns during a trench warfare EU hates America in general Britiain hates America
- America comes at the last moment and say that they won everything -.- Russia made a huge push with 5 million men on the East and GOT to Berlin thats when they surrendered
- Who the fuck would want to go to the moon?
- i miss scotland so much :')
- Whoa there
You pulled Europe out of two World Wars?
Meh, maybe the first, but even there you did little.
In the second you barely did anything, you just faced the weak greenhorns of the West Front, while Russia fought all the veterans in the East front and still succeded.
You put men on the moon, yes, and Russia won everything else of the Space Race. Impressive.
- To hell with politics...I just love and enjoy the song, Scotland the Brave!
- Thanks for your diligent reading of my comment I'm glad you liked it
- You are correct about that. They did live on parts on SW Scotland and later merged with the Picts to form Alba, so I included them.
- Lousy troll. You're supposed to connect the act of the troll FIRST to what someone said, THEN insult their mother, and FINISH making fun of their life in general. I give your attempt 1/10.
- I have visited Scotchland. It rains non-stop and is very cold. All the men wear skirts and the women look like men. The Scotch enjoy the noise of bagpipes and they eat nothing but deep fried Mars Bars. They drink nothing but whisky and they speak unintelligibly. The haggis is being hunted to extinction and there are swarms of midges everywhere. They believe in the Loch Ness Monster and they blame everything on England. Avoid this barren, hostile place like the plague!
- the American revolution...
- I believe he's reffering to the Britain's written history...
- Scotland yes, Italy maybe, but USA? Never... They will always be remembered as a nation of traitors who betrayed their rightful king and mother-country.
- You are correct because Prince John, I believe it was, was the heir of an English/Norman queen, so he decided to join England, wales, and Scotland.
- It started a loooong time before that!