♫ Scottish Music - Auld Lang Syne ♫
4.95 min. | 4.8567777
user rating | 91454 views
"Auld Lang Syne" is a Scots poem written by Robert Burns in 1788 and set to the tune of a traditional folk song. It is well known in many countries, especially (but far from exclusively) in the English-speaking world; its traditional use being to celebrate the start of the New Year at the stroke of midnight.
- It was first time to listening this awesome song for me here.I totally
To Mr./Ms. Stranger,
Thank u soooo much for sharing this❤
- Who is the singer of this arrangement?
- Grate song
- Why do I continuously remember scenes from Brave when I here this song?
- Why do I continuously i
- BRO KELTIA DIEUB !!!!
Scotland should be independant, Wales too. Northern Ireland should be totally Irish.
And obviously, Brittany is NOT FRENCH !!!!!!!!
- We have home rule.
- Im scottish and i love being part of the uk :)
- Scotland should at least have home rule... Y'know, the one that the Scots have been fighting for fer centuries? I believe they should stay WITH the UK, but not be PART of the UK. They deserve home rule as much as anyone. That's just my two cents. Not wanting to argue. :D
- I love this song..
- love uk??? you truly are a fucking retard
- I'm always thinking that I don't have British blood, but I grew in England and I love the UK
- Why not?
- Every people in the world always has a dream - to independent! I'm from asie, from a country where had so many wars so i can understand the happiness of the independence! The Scottish too! The Eng should leave them live in their own Fatherland!
- I was born in the UK, could I be able to feel proud being part of the UK
- Have you even studied one class of history? Did all, and by all I mean every single German during the time of World War 2, join the Nazis? No, many openly said they were against it, even if it meant they were to be lined up and shot. Have some respect for your fellow men and women. People like you practically let violence spread by believing people of a certain ethnicity are this or that.
- I'm an spanish woman and I love this song...
- It's so amazing this video
- Unless I'm hearing it wrong on iTunes, yes, this is Dougie MacLean's recording of the poem.
- that's a very dumb and insulting thing to call someone purely because he's German. Only some Germans were Nazis. If YOU don't know the difference you need to open a history book. Take for example the US during Bush's years. Would the assumption be that every US citizen was a republican purely because He was the president? No. So stop with stupid comments on youtube because a young person wants to visit beautiful Scotland from Bavaria. Jackass.
- Is this Dougie MacLean singing this?