Scrapertown: The Original Scraper Bike Team
7.40 min. | 4.6627316
user rating | 64332 views
Click on the link above for more info on today's episode!
Today's Humanwire episode was produced by Zackary Canepari & Drea Cooper.
California is a place
"In order to become a member of the Original Scraper Bike Team, you must: Be a resident of Oakland, CA. Be at least 7 y/o or older. Retain A 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA), Create your own Scraper Bike...(It Has To Be Amazing, Or Else You Can't Ride). A single-file line when riding. After 10 rides the Scraper Bike King and his Captains will decide if your bike is up to standards and if you can follow simple guidelines. After your evaluation we will consider you a member and honor you with an Original Scraper Bike Team Shirt. Only worn when Mobbin'. Stay posted to our website for all upcoming Scraper Bike Rides..." -- The Scraper Bike King
For an ad experience visit us at Rocketboom.com.
- I damn near shed a tear.
- This guy is inspirational.
- im feel ya bra!! keep doin u homie!
- 3:28 Stern Look From A Minority. SLFAM. SLFAM. What is up with that? I see
it in every movie about black people, there is always a slow motion stern
- looks like you figured it out lol. But check out his group Trunk Boiz, they
have a few good songs....some are ass but some are legit.
- Na I respect you lil niggas and this comein from a nigga how repin the
lowrider bike and I'm the lowlow king in my hood keep that shit repin but
don't let it get the best of you comein from Texas baby...512 all day loc...
- @xavbeatsaredope its by champ(scraperbikeking) its called on the scene
- This is very creative
- im blown away. i thought scraper bikes were a joke. champ is living up to
- @hyph115 Good Lookin Bruh!
- The bikes are so beautiful! Come semester break, I'm so going to do my
wheels and body up! :)
- how i download dis songg??
- made 2010 scraper bike made 2007
- tin foil rims!
- this thing is just awsome...
- i might do this to match with my blue camo tires
- I'm tempted to now do that to my bike.
- eh whats ur myspace
- This was dope. I appreciate this man. awesome!
- i love how beautifully shot this was!!
- that's just incredible. love wins.
- @ThisisToTellUiHateU fuck u man
- 10% of the people who watched didn't like this. Screw them. We got the 90%.
- how is there 90 disikes scraper bikes are the shit