Scrapertown: The Original Scraper Bike Team
7.40 min. | 4.6558385
user rating | 57353 views
Click on the link above for more info on today's episode!
Today's Humanwire episode was produced by Zackary Canepari & Drea Cooper.
California is a place
"In order to become a member of the Original Scraper Bike Team, you must: Be a resident of Oakland, CA. Be at least 7 y/o or older. Retain A 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA), Create your own Scraper Bike...(It Has To Be Amazing, Or Else You Can't Ride). A single-file line when riding. After 10 rides the Scraper Bike King and his Captains will decide if your bike is up to standards and if you can follow simple guidelines. After your evaluation we will consider you a member and honor you with an Original Scraper Bike Team Shirt. Only worn when Mobbin'. Stay posted to our website for all upcoming Scraper Bike Rides..." -- The Scraper Bike King
For an ad experience visit us at Rocketboom.com.
- What kind of foil is that with that tape on it ? and what do you use to paint the deisgn after you do it ?
- this looks so retarded....>_>
- you are the best
- cool vid
- scraper bike fo life bring it to the chicago heights
- I thought the whole scraper bike thing was a joke but man good on him for trying to keep these kids on the straight and narrow and making them maintain good grades to be able to ride.
- what if it rains o_O
- im blown away. i thought scraper bikes were a joke. champ is living up to his name.
- @MEXICANTdatzME i feel like doing the same thing after watching the video
- whats the name of the song at the beginning with that old dude talking?
- cool, but honestly i can't see any bikeparts scraping or sparking...so i don't understand the whole scraping thing. Our scrapers are low, sparking the shit out of the pedals...
Anyway. Respect and keep on rollin'
- BABY CHAMP ON THE SCENE /watch?v=fppRlH39h9o&feature=youtu.be
- Whos this dude? I need to get in contact with him asap! I wana start a Christian bike crew reaching out to my community and youngsters and oldsters of all ages! I need to talk to this dude champ asap
- pimp my push bike
- made 2010 scraper bike made 2007
- ph this shit is dope
- Nice job dude it's all about keepin the dream alive stick to your guns and the dream will come true
- I love this video. If I had a couple million bucks to spare (like everybody else-I can hardly pay rent), I would set this kid up with the shop he dreamed about. He has a mission. I wish I could do something to make it easier for him on that mission. This kid is awesome. These kids are awesome.
- i thought it was a joke at first
- You feel me? like.. like.. like.. You feel me???
- lol this is gay as shit
- Loved it. Proud of you cousin.