Seamless Paper for Studio Photography: Ep 224: Digital Photography 1 on 1
16.05 min. | 4.990762
user rating | 36009 views
Buy Mark's Studio Lighting DVD:
In this week's episode Mark shows you how to use seamless paper for studio photography. Watch as Mark takes you through various lighting setups for creating beautiful portraits on seamless paper backgrounds.
- wood berry.
- Thank you
- which white balance are u using?Thks
- Thaaanks so much & thanks adoramatv
- just bought a studio for my home and this made it super easy to take better looking portraits!!!! thanks!!
- you made it easy to understand! thank you so much!
- I am on my 20th video for today. Hooked. !!
- WOW she looks amazing in her leggings. she is super hot
- sadly ive bought so many things at Adorama Because of you... .. and it all works.
- Hey there! Have you tested photo sfxart tricks (search for it)? My work buddy Ellen made some incredible pictures with their video lessons.
- Wonderful examples and help Mark. Love the details you have provided!
With the seven ft. umbrella, what mono light and wattage were you using? I would love to get them ordered.
Thanks for the info Mark!
- the seamless paper is pretty strong? you can walk over it without damaging it?? how about cleaning it up for that use..
- Thanks for the tutorial. I ran into many problems today, and this video helped me sooo much. However, I am still wondering, how much room light should you have when shooting with that 2 light set up you used? Your studio seemed very well lit, so can you give me a little bit of help on how much I need to have the room lit when doing a shoot like this?
- Great channel!
- great tips as always Thanks!
sorry models hairs don't fit there ;)
- Love the bloopers at the end - nice refreshing touch. God Bless you Mar, you're making a huge difference to the photography industry with your guidance, support, help, and educational videos!
Well wishes from Melbourne, Australia.
- Mark you always give photography tips, love the videos
- I love the stance of the model...
- THANKS A TON TO SNAP FACTORY, ADORAMA TV , MARK WALLACE & HIS ENTIRE TEAM.....for everything they are doing for the industry......u guys are superp.....
- human activated shadow, gnarly! must get myself one of those :D
- thank you so much
- MARK U ARE ALWAYS A HELP BUDDY!
- Good info
- Thanks for a vid. Great tips as always!