Seductive - Take Control (Original Mix)
6.45 min. | 4.63964
user rating | 44294 views
buy here : https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/252072/
WOOT! Heavy Electro House BOUNCER from Seductive! Extremely addictive and sticky main riff turns all crowds crazy. The Tom Stephan mix takes it even further and gives "Take Control" a much darker, minimalistic taste. This will do irreparable damage anywhere!
- @moidamir Yes, it is a shame indead
- @Mcghi3 I agree with you on that, i've listend to them on my home speakers
and then it doesn't sound as dirty as on the big speakers
- weer 15 seconden van mn leven verkankerd maar de rest maakt alles goed !
- Yes, he should really be ashamed.
- @Mcghi3 listen again to this on a 500w speaker with 110DB output & the bass
knob at 1 o'clock; then you'll know why this is dirty, and it's pretty
funny that you call me a pop kid, while I mostley mix dirty house (or
wathever the correct term is) & dubstep now to get back to the drop, why
does a dirty drop have to contain much bass; I thought at was the medlodic
part that made it dirty...
- Nice... xD
- that drop is dirty!
- 1:50 unexpected turn
- CLEAN WITH IT
- does anyone know where this "keep it comin" sample is from ? There was a
monstertune with the same sample around 1996 .... anyone ??
- i was expectinq an awesome beatdrop -_____- im sad now
- Dope tune
- @Mcghi3 my speakers are 132DB output :p I use them for parties but also for
hom use en 110DB output is the speaker output, not the output from the
mixer to the PA and I actually think that because it has such a weak
bassline after the drop it pulls the attention to the dirty sounds (don't
know the correct term )
- wow!!!! sick!