Sequestered in Memphis, the Sydney version
0.73 min. | 4.6883116
user rating | 25518 views
Sydney shares her very animated version of Sequested in Memphis by the Hold Steady.
- She's going to be so cool if she's already listening to the Hold Steady.
- that is me when i was4 i am sydney and i am 8 now
- i wish you guys were my parents...
- its hard to find kids w/ that kinda taste in music,that was awsome
- Here, here. My parents never gave me the opportunity to listen to the Hold Steady and I turned out all right... BIG DICK BALLS! COCK!
- Maybe the cutest thing ever
- I think she wasn't allowed to say some the lyrics in the middle
- this is literally the most awesome thing you could ever do to a child. if my parents played me the hold steady i can't even imagine how cool i'd be right now.
- THS is at least good for expanding vocabulary. when i first heard hurricane J, i had NO clue what "clairvoyance" meant. haha.
- ultra-cool parents....she's sorted for life.
- What nobody knows is that she's THS's new keyboard player and backup singer.
- I'm sorry, but you're way off tune.
- good parenting :]
- Too cute! If only more parents would raise their children to The Hold Steady!
- utterly incredible. why isn't toddlers singing craig finn lyrics a meme yet?
(don't answer that with a pedobear.jpg pls)
- Also, what other five year old is throwing out words like Subpoenaed and Sequestered?
- I love her attitude on the "interview" line!
- This is too cute. Now if only the girl knew what she was actually singing about. Hopefully she won't figure it out for several more years!
- Way too cute!