- micheal buble?
- a whiteman can't get across like black soul or musicians in general do,you
see,eminem can rap and play with words all day but he's still not black and
i don't feel him just like millions don't(most his fans are white,and
basically whitepower racists), you gotta live the life for me to feel that
connection,my life is 10times harder than any given whiteboys life,see your
life is so easy it gets surreal & boring,everything you want you can
have,you know nothing about struggling,so how is he going to touch me when
he cries about pain??? i know most of you will argue this but it just shows
that am right.
- He's good, but he's just one of those acts that go through but never
materialize, and reach the finals. Not trying to put him down since it's
still a very big achievement to progress through the stages of this
- Yeah, he's pretty much ok. Next.
- Very bland, uninteresting, mediocre, passionless voice. Don't understand
why they're making such a big deal out of this guy.
- He really is good
- Oh no.
- He's okay.
- White man got soul. Goosebumps.
- Amanda, you're thirsty
- meh. no soul.
- Its rote. No real passion or feeling. Formulaic. Why did they try to make
this a big event? .. because he is a rugby player?
- I think Amanda needs a panty change
- I cant feel it, he doesnt sound depressed this is a depressing son. not a
- He did good ... who can do better? The MAN deserves respect: I love the
original .. but he is making me want to buy the cover version (first time -
ever). Great for him
- Great singing, but I soooo hate this over produced fake shit.
- Sounds good to me 👌👌
- His voice is really nice. But I don't know if it's normal, the last part of
the song is not the same as the original song. After the verse "I know, I
know, I know, I know" (×24), I think it's something like :
Hey I ought to leave the young thing alone, but ain't no sunshine when
- His voice is okay. Not spectacular in the slightest.
- He is very fresh, but LISTEN to Caroline Savoie
- WOW! this guys got TALENT!!!
- its awesomeeeeeeeeeee
- i love u!!