Shaun Smith - Ain't No Sunshine :: Britain Got Talent 2009 Auditions
4.83 min. | 4.8798995
user rating | 20958319 views
Amazing Guitar Lessons @ Jamorama http://tinyurl.com/nbtc3aq
Shaun Smith, nicknamed Stellios, a rugby player amazed the judges with his excellent singing. Shaun if you are reading this, please do contact me so that I can include a link to your profile etc.
:: © FremantleMedia Group - no intention to infringe copyright
- Just pause the video at 1:33 lmao damn she want the D!
- a whiteman can't get across like black soul or musicians in general do,you
see,eminem can rap and play with words all day but he's still not black and
i don't feel him just like millions don't(most his fans are white,and
basically whitepower racists), you gotta live the life for me to feel that
connection,my life is 10times harder than any given whiteboys life,see your
life is so easy it gets surreal & boring,everything you want you can
have,you know nothing about struggling,so how is he going to touch me when
he cries about pain??? i know most of you will argue this but it just shows
that am right.
- meh. no soul.
- Very bland, uninteresting, mediocre, passionless voice. Don't understand
why they're making such a big deal out of this guy.
- I cant feel it, he doesnt sound depressed this is a depressing son. not a
- LMAO!!! The woman judge looked like she was going to jump out from her
chair and have her way with that kid...looks like I need to learn a new
- Great version of the song. I hope he does well.
- Yeah, he's pretty much ok. Next.
- He really is good
- I think Amanda needs a panty change
- Like hello! 😍 His voice is perfect!
- It's a sad emotional song and he and the audience are smiling. It's like
putting sad lyrics to music in a major key. Major key = Happy :) Minor key
= Sad :(
- Not feelin him it's his persona and image the judges are after
- he was so adorable!!!!!
- Chael no hespect nothing.
- FOR THE FAMILY
- Shaun Smith - Ain't No Sunshine :: Britain Got Talent 2009 Auditions
- You won't believe this guy
- He's okay.
- 2:16 .. pussy dripping !
- He's good, but he's just one of those acts that go through but never
materialize, and reach the finals. Not trying to put him down since it's
still a very big achievement to progress through the stages of this
- Oh no.
- It's a different version, but he's still good.
- He's now a musician, and he's called Stealth.