Shaun Smith - Ain't No Sunshine :: Britain Got Talent 2009 Auditions
4.83 min. | 4.8835516
user rating | 19066531 views
Shaun Smith, nicknamed Stellios, a rugby player amazed the judges with his excellent singing.
:: © FremantleMedia Group - no intention to infringe copyright
- It is not as gritty as the original version.
- Now, this guy has a voice! I love it!
- brilliant is the real word
- all the black people in the room said WTF? white kid singing bill withers
- Nothing wrong with hand in pocket
- the hole time he was thinking shit i need to shit
- One time I was in Memphis at a karaoke bar (ps EVERYONE can sing
there-seems like:) anyway big frumpy black girl gets up and sings freaking
"you oughta know" by Alanis Morrisette. Her voice was so typical bluesy..
Anyway it was unexpected:) and the most amazing version of that song I have
ever heard. I will remember it forever. This though... This guy is singing
a song by a man with a great voice and non-substantial vocal rang and
surprise surprise he sounds good.. Who cares
- How in the world did he time his intro so perfectly? 1:25
- good for him! thats fucking sweet!
- one of the best rendition. LOVE it!!
- High School Musical much?? :))
- You cant beat the original version, no matter what
- Hahaha Amanda wants the D so much!!
- rocked it
- there can be be white and black ignorant at the same place in the same time
- respect to this young singer -
- It is Withers song, alright, but this guy runs circles around Bill as a
singer. No comparison -- not even close.
- 1580 people have no sunshine.
- When I saw simon being happy I knew he like his voice he is good I really
like his voice
- can u plz tell me the song name at 03:06
- Anderson Silva entrance song.
- Said Mama Cass...
- He says, "Frank sinatra is up there and you will be like, I don't like your
tie" :D... I hope this makes sense, I don't know Italian....
- As counterbgg wrote "If Frank Sinatra was out there, you'd be like "I don't
like your tie""