Shaun Smith - Ain't No Sunshine :: Britain Got Talent 2009 Auditions
4.83 min. | 4.8791113
user rating | 21281492 views
Amazing Guitar Lessons @ Jamorama http://tinyurl.com/nbtc3aq
Shaun Smith, nicknamed Stellios, a rugby player amazed the judges with his excellent singing. Shaun if you are reading this, please do contact me so that I can include a link to your profile etc.
:: © FremantleMedia Group - no intention to infringe copyright
- And those of you who feel he has no "soul" when are you guys going to
appear on stage?
- I hate it when singers put tremble into every single part of their song.
It's like trembling = good singing or something. Blegh.
- Meh, he was okay, but I just didn't feel it.
- Just pause the video at 1:33 lmao damn she want the D!
- LMAO!!! The woman judge looked like she was going to jump out from her
chair and have her way with that kid...looks like I need to learn a new
- If he wasn't good looking, they'd have said "meh, you're ok but you're
- Freaking amazing. That kid's got pipes.
- Pretty good singing and vibrato.. but idk.. i dont feel like hes singing it
soulfully.. idk maybe its just me
- Eheheheny tihehehehem when she's awahehehehehehey.... Too much tremble is
what I'm driving at...
- where is he now? What a natural voice...
so he reached the S/F...he should do smooth music with dynamics
- My dad did a job for his dad !
- I liked it, don't care about others opinion.
- ragazzo fortissimo !
- My Opinion, He may not be as good as Bill and it wasn't a Perfect Audition.
But he proves he's got something there.
I think i would listened to what Simon has to say about this dude since he
has been successful in the business , rather than anybody who says
otherwise here but no legitimate knowledge of the business.
- GREAT SINGER
- Very bland, uninteresting, mediocre, passionless voice. Don't understand
why they're making such a big deal out of this guy.
- This just reminds me why I love bill Withers. He did ok, people cheered
cause the music would change up, like, thinking he made a different sound
wiyh his voice. But he didn't do terrible either
- not enough power in his voice for that song. He can sing just shouldnt have
done that one.
- Sorry no pain in the voice.....Brits got no soul sorry....
- they are looking at him like - your good looking with a barely decent
voice... you are a million dollar cheque...
- I'm so in love with him :-)
- Mark Agpas version is better. (Ain't no sunshine mix slapshock rap)
- OMG:!! He is really good:)