Shaun Smith - Ain't No Sunshine :: Britain Got Talent 2009 Auditions
4.83 min. | 4.8816996
user rating | 19740615 views
Shaun Smith, nicknamed Stellios, a rugby player amazed the judges with his excellent singing. Shaun if you are reading this, please do contact me so that I can include a link to your profile etc.
:: © FremantleMedia Group - no intention to infringe copyright
- Its rote. No real passion or feeling. Formulaic. Why did they try to make
this a big event? .. because he is a rugby player?
- I cant feel it, he doesnt sound depressed this is a depressing son. not a
- He's okay.
- Amanda, you're thirsty
- You won't believe this guy
- meh. no soul.
- He's now a musician, and he's called Stealth.
- I think Amanda needs a panty change
- He did good ... who can do better? The MAN deserves respect: I love the
original .. but he is making me want to buy the cover version (first time -
ever). Great for him
- Aint no sandwich every time she goes away....
- This is awesome! And Simon is smiling! Wow
- This guy's got a great voice and I love the song. But does anyone notice
that basic formula they use with each audition where the editors add in
music to go over the base sound to make everything seem more meaningful and
life-changing? It gets really corny really fast.
- Eh, he's ok.
- Not a bad voice and better than mine. However no better than a pub singer,
but I would suggest him sticking to Rugby, and Simon Cowell's comments
show why English music is on the way down with him having such an influence
over music. With him looks and marketability come before genuine ability
every time. Someone also needs to remind me what that idiot Piers Morgan
knows about music.
- meh. kinda weak. not much soul in this
- Godamn Piers. camera shots on his face always ruin my mood.
- beautiful voice!!
- Wtf?!?! Why the hell did she say no?
- wow he was fantastic!
- well he makes me happy great voice
- he really doesnt have that soul though... u could feel the pain in bill
- I just noticed the body language... LMAO! The old hands in the pockets.
- this is a bit off topic but... does anyone else see the irony of piers
morgan being a judge on a talent show?
- Bananero Sapee!!