Shawn Mullins "Beautiful Wreck"
3.98 min. | 4.9505153
user rating | 474357 views
Music video for Shawn's song directed by Jake Hatley.
- I may have lost count , But I've never given up on you!
- Stephen King brought me here
- you know she's hot when she manlges her hair and she's still a 10
- god i love this song...
- LOVE this!! :D
- Love it - love him - love the video!
- To Shawn: Thank you Shawn, for the best memory I have of my friend Jessica
the summer she Introduced me to you at your appearance at Ann Arbors
"Summer Music Festival at Top of the Park" 2007 Your acoustic performance
was and continues to be GREAT! I am glad to have found you! ( This time it
was my 21 & 23 yo Daughters found you here!)
- I'm right to assume that the brunette in the 1st half is the same blonde in
the 2nd half, right?
- 2:58 The chick is like, "this song blows. SHUT UP!" Haha
- @shumirules1 Who's lady gaga?
- @shumirules1 because he isn't a sellout, and with that said, the records
execs don't push his music as hard like gaga and so on because he doesn't
- This guy looks like Lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump...
- Another great singer nobody hears about! Not a one hit wonder after
Lullaby. Just keeps getting better!
- I've lost count on the times I've given up on you.
- Shawn is too good not to be recognized...I love him and listen to him so
very much...what is wrong with those people that can't do the
same.....listen to public radio and independent radio... Find the best of
the best....thumbs down to commercial radio!!!!!!
- god this song was made for my ex girlfriend...
- Shawn Mullins is an amazing singer songwriter.......this is one of my
favorites.......reminds me of someone special in my life. One of my
absolute favorite songs.......
- Oh, I'm just going to HAVE to borrow "persqueeter" some time!!! If I didn't
have a bad back (I'm an Old, grateful to have been around when music
sounded like MUSIC), I'd literally be ROTFL right now. LOLOL Thanks for the
- Does anyone know who the hot blonde with the mohawk at the end of the vid
- This song doesn't come on my radio anymore. D:
- @SunshineRox007 Agreed. Anyone can be a 'singer' now-a-days as long as they
are skantily clad. It's okay if they can't actually sing; their voice can
be tweaked to sound like a robot repeating the same verse over and over
while being mixed with fake music from a soundboard - Boom! They're a
famous singer. I may only be 22, but I weep for the lot of my generation
and upcoming ones. They wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the
- He's coming to Athens, Ga next week. Looking forward to hearing him in
- It's amazing how much I've come to identify with this song - especially
with all the shit I've been showered in over the years. Good job, Shawn. <3
- This song totally reminds me of a girl I recently dated. Beautiful but just
a destructive person. I still care for her but she's the type of person you
eventually have to give up on. Why are there people like this?