Shawn Mullins "Beautiful Wreck"
3.98 min. | 4.9325047
user rating | 506036 views
Music video for Shawn's song directed by Jake Hatley.
- “I’m still sitting Waiting on the passenger side For you to make up your
at least you get to ride shotgun; I always feel more like a backseat
- I feel sorry for the man who never had a woman this song epitomizes; gotta
Love her, all the while knowing it isn't going to last and it isn't going
going end well! " When you go too far. Beautiful Wreck you are!" You've
never really been in Love!
- This song just defines codependence.
- Love this ....Charles, Sorry no lyrics though !!!!
- I may have lost count , But I've never given up on you!
- you know she's hot when she manlges her hair and she's still a 10
- god i love this song...
- Stephen King brought me here
- Vic !! Ready !! let's go !! V+p/l#57 + .......................... :)x !!
- Love it - love him - love the video!
- To Shawn: Thank you Shawn, for the best memory I have of my friend Jessica
the summer she Introduced me to you at your appearance at Ann Arbors
"Summer Music Festival at Top of the Park" 2007 Your acoustic performance
was and continues to be GREAT! I am glad to have found you! ( This time it
was my 21 & 23 yo Daughters found you here!)
- I'm right to assume that the brunette in the 1st half is the same blonde in
the 2nd half, right?
- 2:58 The chick is like, "this song blows. SHUT UP!" Haha
- @shumirules1 Who's lady gaga?
- @shumirules1 because he isn't a sellout, and with that said, the records
execs don't push his music as hard like gaga and so on because he doesn't
- ♥ ∞ love ∞ ♥ ~ ♥ ∞ trust ∞ ♥
- This guy looks like Lieutenant Dan from Forest Gump...
- Another great singer nobody hears about! Not a one hit wonder after
Lullaby. Just keeps getting better!
- I've lost count on the times I've given up on you.
- Shawn is too good not to be recognized...I love him and listen to him so
very much...what is wrong with those people that can't do the
same.....listen to public radio and independent radio... Find the best of
the best....thumbs down to commercial radio!!!!!!