Show Me Your Genitals
2.85 min. | 4.735656
user rating | 68311710 views
A song for the ladies by Jon Lajoie.
- i would pay money to see the most hardcore feminist react to this.
- lol womans rights
- Why cant you make fun of womens rights?
Because you cant make fun of something that doesn't exist
- Joe Weller Anyone ???
- If your offended by this, shut the hell up and make me a sandwich.
- Actually women are good for 71 things
- Even though I am all for feminism, This song makes me cry with laughter
every single time I listen to it! Soooooo funny!
- It's amazingly hilarious how offended people get at this video, when if you
actually paid attention and watched interviews with Jon lajoie, you'd know
that he was making fun of guys who are perverts and always think about sex,
but people aren't intelligent enough to understand that....
- If you are a man and you think that way THUMBS UP!!!
- Fuck everyone who reads this.
- Oh gals, lighten up. Did you not hear him? 'It's not sexist cause I said it
in a song'.
I've never laughed so hard.
A+, I love this.
- I was walking around my school saying "show me your genitals" to myself,
and some random kid yelled "YO GENITALIA!!"
- why is this video so fucking hilarious lmao god the internet is a great
place. ppl need to learn that this was put intentionally as a joke. take a
chill pill jeez lol
- I'm a woman and this song is hilarious. It's obviously a parody of nasty
guys who only want girls for sex. My friend and I sing this all the time
and it's funny because it's actually how most guys think. He nailed it with
- +Nic The MFing Tech Guy Show Me Your Genitals: http://youtu.be/qqXi8WmQ_WM
- Виталя все ровно лучше.
- Just a reminder that I can do good sex to you.
- There sure is a lot of misogyny in the comments for a video that's making
fun of misogynists.
- Cod 4
- For all the dumbasses out there ITS A GODDAMN JOKE ALSO HE SAID ITS NOT
SEXIST BECAUSE HE SAID IT IN A SONG
- I can't believe the feminists are still commenting on this saying 'this guy
is never going to get a woman' ect ect. Why can't feminists recognise that
it is a joke. He isn't actually seriously conveying this message...
- Check out this video on YouTube:
Jon Lajoie is YouTube gold!
- This is the song Id turn on driving by a militant feminist rally