Show Me Your Genitals
2.85 min. | 4.7354784
user rating | 68209168 views
A song for the ladies by Jon Lajoie.
- If you are a man and you think that way THUMBS UP!!!
- Even though I am all for feminism, This song makes me cry with laughter
every single time I listen to it! Soooooo funny!
- i would pay money to see the most hardcore feminist react to this.
- why is this video so fucking hilarious lmao god the internet is a great
place. ppl need to learn that this was put intentionally as a joke. take a
chill pill jeez lol
- Joe Weller Anyone ???
- lol womans rights
- Fuck everyone who reads this.
- It's amazingly hilarious how offended people get at this video, when if you
actually paid attention and watched interviews with Jon lajoie, you'd know
that he was making fun of guys who are perverts and always think about sex,
but people aren't intelligent enough to understand that....
- Actually women are good for 71 things
- I'm a woman and this song is hilarious. It's obviously a parody of nasty
guys who only want girls for sex. My friend and I sing this all the time
and it's funny because it's actually how most guys think. He nailed it with
- If your offended by this, shut the hell up and make me a sandwich.
- +Nic The MFing Tech Guy Show Me Your Genitals: http://youtu.be/qqXi8WmQ_WM
- Just a reminder that I can do good sex to you.
- Why cant you make fun of womens rights?
Because you cant make fun of something that doesn't exist
- I can't believe the feminists are still commenting on this saying 'this guy
is never going to get a woman' ect ect. Why can't feminists recognise that
it is a joke. He isn't actually seriously conveying this message...
- I was walking around my school saying "show me your genitals" to myself,
and some random kid yelled "YO GENITALIA!!"
- Check out this video on YouTube:
Jon Lajoie is YouTube gold!
- For all the dumbasses out there ITS A GODDAMN JOKE ALSO HE SAID ITS NOT
SEXIST BECAUSE HE SAID IT IN A SONG
- This is the song Id turn on driving by a militant feminist rally
- Take this feminists
- This is like.... pre Lonely Island. I hope this guy is famous now.
- 27,000 people are only good for 3 things:
If you have any self respect, you will not click this link. On the other
hand, if your personal standards are more relaxed, and you are interested
in seeing what may be the whitest rapper in the history of white rappers,
feel free to click this.
- this song is a little bit sexist