Signal Urchin Rostrum - Solo Spanish Guitar - johnclarkemusic.com
2.63 min. | 4.914373
user rating | 299490 views
Official CD: http://goo.gl/LZhqg
J. H. Clarke's Official Website: http://goo.gl/QTFSL
- i have see him before in San Francisco :D he was amazing, he played the
- I really like this, its different from what you usually play John. Er
different picking..still awesome.
- i have an acostic guitar can i still learn all this type of guitaring on
- i think the name of the song is writen in latin
- by the way, this song is absolutely beautiful
- so true! ;D
- i listen to this song like 20 times in a row. i always post your videos on
bulletins on myspace i LOVEEE how you play. :] its fantastic!!!!
- i agree 100% love it superb thank you for shareing with us:).
- Thank - you, John, for posting such a beautiful performance. This song
wraps itself around me and comforts me. Of all the music saved to my
favorites, yours are the songs I keep returning to. The way you make love
to that guitar, your girlfriend must be jealous...
- kinda reminds me of Bach Prelude
- guitar takes me away .........................
- am going to dedicate this to a chick :) , might even learn to play it
- This song is great I have heard songs that sound much like this, I learned
this and another song of yours... your a great artist!
- Why is he wearing HEADPHONES? What is he listening to as he plays?
- looool!!!! :)))))))))))
- Aww, you are so sweet, with that serious face and the enormous talent in
your hands and your soul! ;-)
- You rock man, never give it up, you are a star.
- amazing stuff man!!
- @deyssler92 rest in peace to your father. may god be with him, and good
luck on learning that, i am sure you will learn it fast :)
- amazing bro when i feels sad or angry. i listen your music :)
- I want to know how to play like this so i can play for a certain someone in
my life :) and make her heart cry with happiness :)
- if you'r not skilled yet try songs like, spanish romance it sounds nice and
its easy to learn, and jack johnson we are going to be friends thats an
easy one to