Snow White - With a Smile and a Song (Japanese)
3.92 min. | 4.8461537
user rating | 83989 views
The Japanese version of With a Smile and a Song. Did I already say that I love Snow White's japanese voice :3?
- Orginal Launguege is best
- She sounds like a loving mom <3
- cute voice^^
- Snow White's voice sounds so innocent. It reminds me a lot of Her English
voice. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know when this movie was first
released in Japan? I know it came out in America in 1937, so it must have
been released internationally a few years later, right?
- Who's the actress as Snow White???
- Can someone please post it in English! I think I like this song, its just I
havent heard it in Enlish for so long!
- American-made movie+Japanese voice actors= EPIC WIN
- Thats how all japanese mother sound like right now. EXACTLY LIKE SNOW
WHITE. TOTALLY SERIOUS.
- OMG! She does a FANTASTIC Japanese version!!!! Who is that doing it?
- wow she sounds a lot like snow white,shirley temple xD
- i love her voice^^
- I grew up to this movie. it was my childhood favorite and she is my
favorite princess ever since. I still have her dress and cape :)
- When she's like "Oh!" at the beginning...is that the English version? It
sounds JUST like her... On another note, this Snow White is...ridiculously
- Well, this got Japanese dubbed in 1958. I guess (but I'm not sure) it was
their first Disney movie. Then they dubbed Sleeping Beauty in 1960 and
Cinderella in 1961 :)
- ザ 声 平らか 其れ故 余程 立派. 麿 恋仲 イット!
- Snow is my favorite princess. ^^ This language version is extremely well
done. I love the Japanese voices they got.
- look up dandeliondarkangel she has it
- Snow White's Japanese voice is very cute...
- She sounds amazingly like the English Snow White.
- Oh, is so cute, but the best version is in portugues (Brazil)
- wow what a beautiful voice
- love she
- so weird hearing this in a non-anime cartoon
- her voice sounds like an incent litle girls voice.