Somebody That I Used to Know - (Gold Digger Remix) - Slow Children Crossing
4.42 min. | 2.419355
user rating | 109865 views
Slow Children Crossing perform a cover of Walk of the Earth's "Somebody that I used to know" cover of Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" using five people on one guitar and Kanye West's "Gold Digger".
We would like to thank Walk Off The Earth, Gotye and Kimbra, Kanye West and Jamie Foxx for writing such a beautiful song if you have not heard their Music please go and check them out.
Please help us share this by posting it on your FaceBook and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this video then....
Hit the "Like" button"
Add it to your Favorites
and of cuorse Sub to our channel if you haven't already
Check out SCC on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/slowchildrencrossing
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/slowchildcross
Performers from left to right:
Brett J Butler
Walk off the earth
slow children crossing
- -_- so bad
- this is awful !
- Lmao theyyyy're not really playing are they x)... And I love the chick too
the far right.. She seems like she's enjoying herself x)
- Kanye would be proud
- dude tht is singing we want to listen dont scream like a fuccking basterdd
- The Beard Guy girl gets it dead on.
- I think this might be the best parody of this song that ive seen so far :D
good on you !!
- umm they're a sketch comedy troupe
- Uh...what? Walk Off The Earth, not walking off the sun...dude.
- hahahaha!!! this was funnnnyy
- i hope everyone knows that they arent playing...
- garbage. wtf go do something useful
- somebody get tony....to do the klincky noise!!!!
- Pretty people, talented people, ugly song.
- q primos.. no tocan ni ellos la guitarra. ;)
- Vous chantez trop mal
- @VeggieScope "You're wrong". Uh, no, I'm not. They are clearly light
skinned black people, dumbass.
- slow is about the only accurate part of the title.
- ummm guys its a parody....its a comedy group called slow children
crossing..............seriously? are you all retarded?
- man that suck :D
- pause it to 307
- как можно пониматьтакие иероглифы? ахаха
- yeah fuck you february 13th