Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye Guitar Lesson Todd Downing
5.88 min. | 4.172414
user rating | 93589 views
This is an easy way to play Somebody That I Used to Know on guitar. Check out my 2nd channel tdowning1111 for more lessons. You Rock!!!!!
- poor guitar!
- just remove the capo and do all the cords, tho turn those A into Bb. that's
it. That capo there is just to play it simpler.
- Thank you for showing the techniques step by step! That is really helpful
for a newbie like me. You break it down nicely.
- dude my name is grace and i think its cool that u named ur guitar that and
ur videos help me sooooo much ur a really good teacher i go to u for
guitar, ukulele, and piano u make hard sounds simple keep doing what ur
- Can you please turn up the volume when recording. Thank you
- without the capo it's just INTRO: D C 1ST VERSE: D C CHORUS: D-C-Bb-D
- You fall in love bro
- Your gonna kill the guitar dude :P
- @theaustinwestergom made it its own. just like his music.
- you make the best videos! :) Thanks for the quick lessons, :) You're the
- Every day a cool lesson for us. THX a lot. With best regards from Cologne,
- I'm in love. You have an amazing voice
- I'm sorry but you have ruined your guitar dude
- is that a robert cray strat behind you?!
- pretty good job dude :)
- @TheAustinWestergom thats exactly what i was going to say ! lol!
- @smallpaperplane Guitar and piano are my best. Uke is third best and after
that I can kind of play violin and viola, harmonica, banjo and bass guitar.
- Hi could you do a tutorial on Fair fight by The Fray?
- Coworker told me about this song today. Thank you for posting how to play.
- What the hell did you do to your guitar?
- you're awesome man
- Thanks!!! I absolutely love this song! It's great how you came up close to
show what you were playing. Unlike others. :)
- nice Guitar mate
- do plastic and metal string make difference cuz i got a guitar with plastic
and one with metal?