Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye Guitar Lesson Todd Downing
5.88 min. | 4.1968503
user rating | 91535 views
This is an easy way to play Somebody That I Used to Know on guitar. Check out my 2nd channel tdowning1111 for more lessons. You Rock!!!!!
- I love your lessons but some of your chord names are wrong, not that it matters really...also I don't know how savy you are on the computer but it would really help on some lessons to have a reference to the chords you're playing as in how you're playing them, I found it hard to get the latter bits on your ho hey tutorial, other than that spot on! Great videos
- do plastic and metal string make difference cuz i got a guitar with plastic and one with metal?
- you make the best videos! :) Thanks for the quick lessons, :) You're the best
- Hey . I like the way u teach guitar .. But the m0st i like is when u teach about keyboards ;D
Im am a begginer at keyboards .. Hmm .. Ur vids helps alot !! Tnx :)
- can you put the chords and strumming patterns in the info ? =_=
- dude my name is grace and i think its cool that u named ur guitar that and ur videos help me sooooo much ur a really good teacher i go to u for guitar, ukulele, and piano u make hard sounds simple keep doing what ur doing!
- this is decent, but the vid on my channel makes it way easier to learn and in less time, and is a little bit more accurate...
^you just have to copy and paste, then erase the space in the .com
- Your gonna kill the guitar dude :P
- do you wanna kill your guitar !?
nice job dude :D
- calm down mate....
- without the capo it's just
INTRO: D C
1ST VERSE: D C
- just remove the capo and do all the cords, tho turn those A into Bb. that's it.
That capo there is just to play it simpler.
- @theaustinwestergom made it its own. just like his music.
- Can you do a version that doesn't need a capo, please?
- Listen my guitar version, the best cover and tutorial
- thats exactly what i was going to say ! lol!
- I'm sorry but you have ruined your guitar dude
- You fall in love bro
- nice Guitar mate
- I love this song so much, it reminds me of my ex. I found it by looking up a bunch of stuff on how to get your ex back and I eventually found "Surviving a breakup: Getting Back Your Ex For Good" by Matthew Mehra on Amazon. It helped me to get back the love of my life. It worked for me and I am happy to have found it. Anyway, I <3 this track so much.
- pretty good job dude :)
- Thanks!!! I absolutely love this song! It's great how you came up close to show what you were playing. Unlike others. :)
- What the hell did you do to your guitar?